Search

Should BA have a dress code?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2017, 2:09 pm

Programs: BA Executive
Originally Posted by origin
Really, I mean really!!

I am more of boat shoe man myself.

But really. Hmm then they take them off and the smell, at least with flip flops there is some airing before they de shoe.
Well how about BA introduce a foot bath similar to the ones commonly found at public swimming pools. Before you board the aircraft you take your socks and shoes off and walk through a shallow pool of bleached water. Socks and shoes are put in a hazmat container and placed in the hold. New socks are provided and you must wear them, never take them off or ELSE !!

I know it's probably just me but I really hate the sight of some slob's hairy feet. And then they sit picking at their toenails for twenty minutes. Pigs.

Last edited by JK90025; Aug 16, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Old Aug 16, 2017, 2:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
Originally Posted by JK90025
Well how about BA introduce a foot bath similar to the ones commonly found at public swimming pools. Before you board the aircraft you take your socks and shoes off and walk through a shallow pool of bleached water. Socks and shoes are put in a hazmat container and placed in the hold. New socks are provided and you must wear them, never take them off or ELSE !!

I know it's probably just me but I really hate the sight of some slob's hairy feet. And then they sit picking at their toenails for twenty minutes. Pigs.
This could be a game changer for BA and the fight for personal hygiene.

I, endorse this.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by JK90025
...I know it's probably just me but I really hate the sight of some slob's hairy feet. And then they sit picking at their toenails for twenty minutes. Pigs.
Goodness, what do you define as a 'slob', and why are slobs' feet hairy? And why are these slobs with hairy feet, pigs? Surely if they are keeping good toenail hygiene that is un-slobby? Anyway, I've always had a soft spot for pigs which I find to be delightful, friendly animals full of personality, so maybe you are paying slobs a compliment...?
Old Aug 16, 2017, 7:30 pm

Programs: CAMRA GGL (Gold Card Holder/Lifetime membership)
Originally Posted by ahmetdouas
Yes = ) No sports jerseys, no flip flops and sandals(Saves people with dirty feet on board), no shorts for men and no bare shoulders for woman or excessively short skirts!

Oh, and no smelling bad please, I have had it with smelly people who wear expensive clothes but cannot practice basic hygene! go to the airport bathroom beforehand if you didnt want to/couldnt shower!

Will make for a better environment for all on board
Why ever no shorts ?
Old Aug 17, 2017, 1:23 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold;BA GGL; hhonors lifetime diamond; Marriott lt Gold; IH Plat Amb; Amex Centurion
Leaving aside dress code I would like there to be a code for the use of toilets including (for people with a penis) accurate aim...
orlando flyer likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 1:36 am

Programs: BA Silver, ZSL Silver
Originally Posted by hungry
Why ever no shorts ?
Not sure whether this has been posted already, but this was a pretty legendary thread at the time!

Shorts in FIRST

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.