Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avios on sale [via vente-privee.com]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2017, 2:30 am

Programs: Flying Blue Jeune, BAEC Blue, Eurobonus, Alaska Mileage Plan, Nice Airport Club Airport Premier Gold
Originally Posted by source05
0809 10 88 88.

Just got an answer from email I send earlier, before I found the phone number, which says they are very sorry but they can't do anything and I have to contact [email protected]
Yikes. I was a bit luckier (I speak french) and got a very sympathetic agent. Couldn't fix it herself but she escalated it. I made sure to mention that there were fellow FT members having the same issues.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 2:35 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Flying Blue, HH, Melia and many others
Originally Posted by tituswong
Still nothing in my mailbox.....
They didn't send an email whith the codes, you have to go on your account, my orders and you will see that there will be a button now " download my vouchers"
Old Sep 8, 2017, 3:25 am

Programs: AB,AZ,TK
Same issue here. I have sent an email to [email protected]. I'll post the reply if I get one
Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:05 am

Same issue. I emailed them in both languages and if nothing is done will charge back via Amex.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:09 am

Programs: Flying Blue Jeune, BAEC Blue, Eurobonus, Alaska Mileage Plan, Nice Airport Club Airport Premier Gold
Originally Posted by mrpacifist
Same issue. I emailed them in both languages and if nothing is done will charge back via Amex.
I also used Amex to pay. If Vente-Privee don't cough up, how do I make a charge back claim ?
Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:30 am

just call them.I recently had to do that for a NFL Gamepass purchase and it was an easy process. You probably can do it online as well.

I would think (hope?!) though that this will get fixed by vente / avios rather quickly.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 5:15 am

Codes are shown as valid now, however once I click submit:

There was an unexpected error while processing your request. Please try again later.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 5:21 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Flying Blue, HH, Melia and many others
Originally Posted by LeiLi
Codes are shown as valid now, however once I click submit:

There was an unexpected error while processing your request. Please try again later.
Same here but seems they are trying to fix this problem
Old Sep 8, 2017, 8:32 am

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Just got a response from Vente Privee on Twitter that they're in touch with Avios eVouchers who are trying to fix the problem.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by staff
Just got a response from Vente Privee on Twitter that they're in touch with Avios eVouchers who are trying to fix the problem.
Let us know if they send you any updates
Old Sep 8, 2017, 9:34 am

Just successfully completed the process, let's see, they say it takes 5 days to credit on the BA account.
Old Sep 8, 2017, 10:29 am

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Just successfully completed the process, let's see, they say it takes 5 days to credit on the BA account.
Same here -- looks like it is working now.

Now, let's see if they mistakenly credit too many Avios to people's accounts this time as well
Old Sep 8, 2017, 11:26 am

Me too. finally worked. Shouldn't have needed to go through that but hey. I'll keep an eye on my Awardwallet and BAEC accounts to see if it comes through
Old Sep 8, 2017, 5:50 pm

I didn't get any email, but it was there in my account. Now, as others have said, let's see if we get everything within 5 days, which I believe will be fine.
Old Sep 10, 2017, 10:29 am

Avios are credited

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.