Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Skyflyers logbooks

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2023, 3:55 am

Originally Posted by Iamnotlost
I have been pestering pretty much anyone I can find about these today. With NO success.
Went to several check in zones and no one knew anything. The lady at Family check in said they are no longer a thing.
At the First Wing we looked inside the little pouches but not in there. Asked the lady at Guest Services who didn’t know where to get one.
On board (short haul) the cabin crew knew what I was talking about and had a look in a bag of stationery stuff. But no luck.
Very frustrated by all this.

Anyone got any bright ideas??
I could likely source a couple of these for you through a contact and post to ya?
Old Mar 14, 2023, 5:28 am

Programs: BA EC Gold
I have been pestering pretty much anyone I can find about these today. With NO success.
Went to several check in zones and no one knew anything. The lady at Family check in said they are no longer a thing.
At the First Wing we looked inside the little pouches but not in there. Asked the lady at Guest Services who didn’t know where to get one.
On board (short haul) the cabin crew knew what I was talking about and had a look in a bag of stationery stuff. But no luck.

Maybe you could show them this link https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb.../entertainment
Old Mar 14, 2023, 6:39 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum

We just bought one on Amazon.

All the crews love it but seem also to be surprised when we request completion, so I think not too many are around atm.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 8:08 am

Programs: Honors Diamond
Our little one has one. Asked for friends we were travelling with and told no longer being produced.

They are not in the little Skyflyers packs given out at the airport, they were only ever available onboard to my knowledge.

It’s a shame if they are no more.
Old Mar 14, 2023, 9:24 am

Programs: BA GGL
@lavajava. I have sent you a PM.
lavajava likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 1:41 am

Programs: BD Gold, BAEC Gold, Hilton HHonors
Best best for getting one is on board, and only mainline services, and then only if there are any on that particular aircraft which seems pot luck. Worth the effort though 😃
Old Mar 31, 2023, 10:54 am

Sky flyer log book

Hi all,

probably the weirdest thing I’ve posted but in between having mini MuffinMan 1 + 2 it seems BA have discontinued the Skyflyer log book for recording flights.

A family staffer found one for our first but said they couldn’t get anymore….and our eldest love ls handing his to staff for completion.

does anyone by chance have one going spare? I’d be happy to compensate you for one. Please dm me if so.

regards,
The Muffin Man .
Old Mar 31, 2023, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by The Muffin Man
Hi all,

probably the weirdest thing I’ve posted but in between having mini MuffinMan 1 + 2 it seems BA have discontinued the Skyflyer log book for recording flights.

A family staffer found one for our first but said they couldn’t get anymore….and our eldest love ls handing his to staff for completion.

does anyone by chance have one going spare? I’d be happy to compensate you for one. Please dm me if so.

regards,
The Muffin Man .
zappa fan with a user name like that ??
Old Mar 31, 2023, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by mwp1
zappa fan with a user name like that ??
child of the 80s I’m afraid….I had to google to check if you were referring to a clown, comedian or musician.
Old Apr 1, 2023, 2:09 am

Originally Posted by The Muffin Man
Hi all,

regards,
The Muffin Man .
i have three BA staffers on the case to find me a few.
still no luck, but two of them are on hols atm
Old Apr 1, 2023, 3:06 am

Programs: AAdvantage, and BAEC in name only
Originally Posted by lavajava
i have three BA staffers on the case to find me a few.
still no luck, but two of them are on hols atm
I realise it's very unlikely but if a pile is ever found I would love two for my youngest generation and would obviously reimburse/donate. My 4 yo granddaughter is a real av geek and always asks Grandad if he is going to take her on a flight!

Thanks!
Old Apr 2, 2023, 7:11 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Desperately seeking another for Master BR (his third) in case anyone turns something up.
Old Apr 4, 2023, 9:26 am

Programs: TK, QR, UA
We also needed a third one for my 9-year old (140+ flights), but BA customer service said they don't have these anymore on the flights, so they sent me to eBay...... It would have been nice to get another one for her; the ones I could buy is for kids who fly once a year....
Old Apr 4, 2023, 7:06 pm

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Another option we have used is to take the general design of the pages - which is excellent as it lists flights after flights and go to shutterfly or elsewhere and make a really nice one. Watch that the paper can be written on. I have never yet met anyone who will not sign a kids log book.
Old May 9, 2023, 9:04 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Blue
Update

Good news, logbooks are not discontinued! The most recent batch were delivered with covers missing, but more are on the way. The faulty ones should be available from pilots, and when the new batch arrives they’ll be made available for crew to pick up at base too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.