Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebs on BA | 2017 edition

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2017, 6:50 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by rossmacd
Just seen her now - still in CCR - looking somewhat tired.
To Toronto to promote "Victoria and Abdul" at the film festival.
rossmacd likes this.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 2:35 am

Programs: BA Gold
Overheard on an Easyjet flight to Bordeaux - Pete Dougherty and his manager discussing whether there were any earlier flights they could have taken "yeah, but it was with BA and they're sh*t". Not sure what it says about BA that even Pete Dougherty won't fly with them. Or maybe he just didn't want to appear in this thread.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 3:06 am

Programs: BA BLUE BADGE
Originally Posted by citygourmande
he's invited to address a far-right rally (AfD) by a granddaughter of Hitler's finance minister.

I hope he at least got plenty of dirty looks from the crew and fellow passengers!
For saving the sovereignty of his country? BA may have been forced to change its name otherwise 😉
Old Sep 12, 2017, 7:31 am

Programs: BAEC
Not so much a celeb but Seb James (Dixon Carohone CEO) on BA279 to San Jose yesterday on his way to the new iPhone launch.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 9:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, Starwood Platinum, Hhonors Gold, Sirius Silver, Amex Platinum, BA Amex PP
A celeb in the world of Formula 1, Chase Carey the F1 CEO on Monday's BA11 to Singapore. In First of course.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 6:57 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo & a host of different Red Bull team folk in First lounge at T5 on Tuesday night. Guess they were on the A380 BA11 service to Singapore as they weren't on our BA15 773 which left a bit later.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 9:13 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K (until it expires then never again), *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by cosmo74
Overheard on an Easyjet flight to Bordeaux - Pete Dougherty and his manager discussing whether there were any earlier flights they could have taken "yeah, but it was with BA and they're sh*t". Not sure what it says about BA that even Pete Dougherty won't fly with them. Or maybe he just didn't want to appear in this thread.
say what?! EasyJet is an ULCC isn't - say what you will about BA but sheesh preferring EasyJet over a full service carrier that has a J cabin...that's taking ABBA a bit to the extreme!
Old Sep 14, 2017, 12:37 am

Programs: BAEC, AA, Emirates, Hilton, Hyatt, Taj Hotels
Originally Posted by ryan182
say what?! EasyJet is an ULCC isn't - say what you will about BA but sheesh preferring EasyJet over a full service carrier that has a J cabin...that's taking ABBA a bit to the extreme!
I wouldn't worry too much, there are certain people who have opinions but I am totally not interested in what those opinions are. Dear old Pete isn't really 'with it' most of the time and is right up there with Russell Brand (for example) who I just wish would keep their opinions to themselves
TrainDriverSparky likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 3:03 am
Suspended

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
Michelle Heaton & Kerry Katona
Old Sep 15, 2017, 3:50 am

Programs: not a lot
Originally Posted by ryan182
Hi, easyJet are not an ULCC. Hope that helps.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 5:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by SurreyFlightPath
Gary Lineker was on the BA1388 on 26th August in Y. Travelling from LHR to MAN I suspect to film Match of the Day as trains were down during bank holiday weekend.

Good to see he wasn't taking the p*** of the Beeb's expense policy. I relished my seat in 1A.
I can assure you his claim would have been rejected if he had claimed for a business class flight unless that was the only seat available and he was working the same day. He would have been told to pay for the upgrade himself.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 12:59 pm

Myleene Klass in the CCR with her guy, Simon Motson
Old Sep 15, 2017, 3:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
^Stephanie Pratt & Jonny Mitchell
Old Sep 16, 2017, 6:16 am

Programs: BA GGL; Lifetime Gold
Mark Wright (TOWIE) spotted today in the T5 LHR border control queue.
Old Sep 16, 2017, 6:39 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

As a 62 year old US citizen living in Seattle I recognize about 1 in 10 of the Celebs listed on this thread.
thejohn and LCSinTexas like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.