Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Refused Lounge entry at PHL

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2022, 6:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by lrbenko
The BA lounge didn't open Sunday until 5pm, I'm guessing to just accommodate the Air Lingus Flight? They were still open when I walked past at 7pm for my flight.
QR also contracts the BA Lounge so I think it's EI + QR on Sundays, however, the QR flight is later than the EI flight.
Old Jan 20, 2023, 2:11 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold , HH Diamond , IHG Diamond Elite, Accor Gold
Flew today GRU-MIA-PHL-LAS in AA Flagship J and domestic F, todays lame excuse to refuse entry was it is "An International Departures lounge only", the usual excuse here is "Capacity",however once I rubbished this nonsense and showed the person at the entrance the relevant Oneworld page he reluctantly let me in.

Food, is now around the back of the lounge, in what used to be the area, between the old F and J lounges, food was actually not too bad, some nice rice and curried chicken and Prawns with Chick Peas

Not too bad...

Last edited by RGMD11; Jan 20, 2023 at 2:29 pm Reason: Update
Old Jan 20, 2023, 2:31 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
How many TATL flights do BA / AA have per day from PHL?
Old Jan 20, 2023, 3:17 pm

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by RGMD11
Flew today GRU-MIA-PHL-LAS in AA Flagship J and domestic F, todays lame excuse to refuse entry was it is "An International Departures lounge only", the usual excuse here is "Capacity",however once I rubbished this nonsense and showed the person at the entrance the relevant Oneworld page he reluctantly let me in.
I was refused too when I flew on AA (Flagship J) because of non BA flight and capacity. I emailed GGL and they investigated it, but the same answer received from the PHL lounge. They should be delisted from the oneworld lounge list as they only allow BA passengers. To be honest, when I was refused, the lounge was far from busy, sparse at best, I was not impressed with the management.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.