Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

MMB inviting me to book Elemis Spa at T5 for my YVR flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2015, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

Already super-cheesed off about the Terminal move announcement - I've just got of the phone to BA agent as MMB is inviting me to book the Spa at T5...

I was expecting her to tell me it was the SPA in T3 but no.. she checked T5 and no availability in the afternoon so she said well - you can use the CCR so just go there and there will be likely a space you can book.

So are they going to arrange private transport over to T3 for me when I've finished in the CCR and Spa?

It really is like rubbing salt in the wounds when MMB and the Agents don't know what's going on .... (And it was a UK agent too!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.