Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA codeshare on Flybe/Loganair Scottish flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA codeshare on Flybe/Loganair Scottish flights

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2019, 4:01 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
They will probably ask you to sign a clipboard held on the white circular table by the reception desks. But so long as you are Gold, BA tickets (125 plated) on BA flight numbers then I know from personal experience that EDI, GLA and ABZ all allow Loganair passengers to use their lounge. The desk agents will advise you they don't make announcements, and in the case of EDI there is a big chance the Loganair departure is some distance from the lounge. A factor that also applies in GLA and (relatively speaking) ABZ.

Sumburgh is one of the most beautiful airport locations that I get to visit.

I agree. Had a great few days there with good flights with Loganair. Gate 26 from EDI so a bit of a walk from the BA lounge.

Old May 30, 2019, 5:11 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, &c.
Since we're sharing photos from Sumburgh, this road sign as you leave the airport still delights me. It's not like one is really going very far south from there...

nivsy, squawk, Calchas and 1 others like this.
Old Jul 25, 2020, 11:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
On a 125 BA ticket, is seat selection possible on the Loganair flight?
Currently we have been allocated 18F and 19A but there is no option to change this.
Is it a call to BA, a call to Loganair, ask at check in or just look out of the window and enjoy the view?
Old Jul 25, 2020, 12:21 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by HarryHolden68
On a 125 BA ticket, is seat selection possible on the Loganair flight?
Currently we have been allocated 18F and 19A but there is no option to change this.
Is it a call to BA, a call to Loganair, ask at check in or just look out of the window and enjoy the view?
You cannot seat select from a BA ticket, and BA can't change it either, but you can call up Loganair at Glasgow Airport, however Loganair have blocked off seats for Covid-19 and often have trim issues. It cannae be a long flight!
Old Jul 25, 2020, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci.
Are the islands letting tourists back in

My Shetland trip was off limits in May
Old Aug 3, 2020, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by allturnleft
Are the islands letting tourists back in

My Shetland trip was off limits in May
Following the same rules as the rest of Scotland, self catering opened 3rd and other accommodation on 15 July.

I was in the Hebrides last week - never have I seen so many people on cycling holidays!
allturnleft likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.