FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Mile High Club "etiquette" (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1524364-mile-high-club-etiquette.html)

layz Nov 23, 2013 9:51 am

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave (Post 21838739)
That's the Airbus 319 NCL to LHR service late on a Sunday. I think not, there's hardly anyone awake with a pulse on that service, not that would necessarily be a problem for some people. And in any case it has only about 10 minutes in the, er, cruise.

I thought you'd recognise that flight ;) for some people 10 mins is enough.

I was a regular on this flight on Sunday evenings one time in the past, but not currently, but never done anything like this on a plane.

stevieed Nov 23, 2013 9:57 am

I must be a prude! I'd be pretty annoyed if people were getting it on whilst I was around. I don't really want to use a toilet and find some "hair gel" :(

papabear Nov 23, 2013 10:08 am

If BA really enhanced BAEC based on customer feedback, I'd like them to to recognise and reward the entry of a member of the MHC. At least if it's from a OneWorld flight. 1000 TP's towards the lifetime gold status?

Hoch Nov 23, 2013 10:14 am

Ah, but the burning question is was the loo the one with the window and was the shade up
or down :p

H

mario Nov 23, 2013 10:16 am

I don't see any issues with this. BA knows that customers want what is appropriate for the time of the day.

Joining the High Mile Club during a red eye appears to fit that requirement.

noFODplease Nov 23, 2013 10:39 am

Originally Posted by stewardo (Post 21838619)
It may well have been a carer or partner helping a passenger with a disability.

Not all disabilities are immediately visible. I'm sure disabled folk love being peered at by creepy, leering ("you lucky b...") people like yourself.

It is also possible that they were having sex. Don't be so self-important.

Originally Posted by layz (Post 21838706)
We could start a MHC meetup wiki on this thread.

1-Dec-13 / BA1337 /M /M

I LOVE this idea. Though let's start with a more glamorous route, please..

'Mile High Club Meetup: Master Thread 2014'

angeloedades Nov 23, 2013 10:46 am

Originally Posted by layz (Post 21838706)
We could start a MHC meetup wiki on this thread.

1-Dec-13 / BA1337 /M /M

(Please note I'm not really on that flight, just an example) ;)

Can someone explain the format? is that looking for two males (A total pax count of 3 including ones self) for that flight or something else?

/AE

irmster Nov 23, 2013 10:47 am

Originally Posted by noFODplease (Post 21839002)

No thanks. :td:

layz Nov 23, 2013 10:47 am

Originally Posted by noFODplease (Post 21839002)
It is also possible that they were having sex. Don't be so self-important.

I can't think of a more glamorous route than NCL-LHR ;)

Steve Oh Nov 23, 2013 10:48 am

Originally Posted by bnd75003 (Post 21838689)
Not sure how I need to understand that.

But they clearly didn't know each other before and I really thought good for them. I found the situation really funny as I love observing people whilst sitting on a plane ( there isn't much else to do anyway)!

Wife: The IFE isn't working dear.
husband: really? I hadn't noticed.

layz Nov 23, 2013 10:50 am

Originally Posted by angeloedades (Post 21839032)
Can someone explain the format? is that looking for two males (A total pax count of 3 including ones self) for that flight or something else?

/AE

Well one would be your own gender and the other what you're looking for. Based on the current lounge guesting thread.

T8191 Nov 23, 2013 10:50 am

Something that was never really lacking from my life, and now it's probably too late. Damn, damn, damn.

Is it allowed with women? Just checking.

layz Nov 23, 2013 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Steve Oh (Post 21839041)
Wife: The IFE isn't working dear.
husband: really? I hadn't noticed.

I'm sure everyone on here checks their IFE as it's an easier source of free Avios than Tesco ;)

HilFly Nov 23, 2013 10:52 am

Originally Posted by Hoch (Post 21838895)
Ah, but the burning question is was the loo the one with the window and was the shade up
or down :p

H

No the burning question is was drspear standing outside, incandescent with rage because they were taking more than a "reasonable" amount of time! :D

Swiss Tony Nov 23, 2013 10:54 am

I'm sure someone once posted the rules for the MHC on here, something along the lines of:

"Someone new, not in the loo and not with the crew..."