Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Conformance now at all LHR terminals for all airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conformance now at all LHR terminals for all airlines

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2013, 6:23 am

Programs: ABBA
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Ponder two hypothetical brothers, one flying domestically and with UK right of abode, another flying internationally, with no right of entry into the UK. The other issue is the Right to Fly stuff, so some staff intervention is ideally needed for anyone leaving airside.
I don't see the problem. If they are twin brothers the legal one posts his passport to the illegal one, who enters as normal.

If they aren't, the domestic swap won't work anyway because the photo will fail.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by McCoy
There must be some evidence from T5 that it has improved on-time pushbacks..
Absolutely! Those who remember the dark days before the Great Glass Greenhouse rose from the dried out Perry Oaks Sewage Farm will recall that punctuality for the British Airways' fleet was definitely not our strongest suit!

Terminal 5 dramatically changed BA's on-time performance and whilst the huge capital investment in high-speed baggage transfer facilities, brand new vehicles and equipment and a "Precision Time Schedule" specially developed for T5 undoubtedly helped, the rigid adherence to "Conformance Time" has been the main driving factor in keeping punctuality high.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.