Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The BA "Thank Goodness it's Friday!" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2017, 2:29 pm

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond
Work & a week of display practice done! Been for a run and now chilling,

Visiting Filthy Monkey tomorrow and going to lose him some friends (probably).
Old Mar 3, 2017, 5:56 am

Programs: BA
Happy Friday all! Work almost done, then off to Switzerland for a weekend of skiing with my brother. Have to fly ABZ-AMS-ZRH with LKM, but needs must! Also earnt my first 241 this month on the Amex, now just need to decide when and where to go...babysitters permitting of course...
Old Mar 3, 2017, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by expatboy
Happy Friday all! Work almost done, then off to Switzerland for a weekend of skiing with my brother. Have to fly ABZ-AMS-ZRH with LKM, but needs must! Also earnt my first 241 this month on the Amex, now just need to decide when and where to go...babysitters permitting of course...
Weather looks fantastic here this weekend. I'm on the slopes tomorrow myself ^

Where are you heading?
Old Mar 3, 2017, 7:17 am

I am staying in London this weekend. Was in TLV last weekend though
Old Mar 3, 2017, 7:19 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by expatboy
Enjoy!

Originally Posted by rossmacd
Weather looks fantastic here this weekend. I'm on the slopes tomorrow myself ^

Where are you heading?
Really? I just got a storm warning for where I live for tomorrow night. I guess we'll see

I'm staying home this weekend.
Old Mar 3, 2017, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by florens
Enjoy!

Really? I just got a storm warning for where I live for tomorrow night. I guess we'll see

I'm staying home this weekend.
It is a little windy, but not enough to put me off
Old Mar 4, 2017, 6:14 am

Programs: Many. Too many. I came here to cut them down. I failed.
Not worth it's own thread, and some of you may have seen it AND the more experienced of you may know everything here anyway, but for whippersnappers, here's a nice little 7 minute video on Vox about Concorde

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/19/1219545...ic-flight-fail
Old Mar 10, 2017, 5:26 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Looks like I get to bump the thread this week. Happy Friday to everyone. After a little work I'll be on AA's RDU-LHR flight tonight connecting onto BA up to DUB tomorrow morning. This will be my first time in Ireland which will make it my 35th country. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old Mar 10, 2017, 5:32 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
For me it will be country #33 today, which will be Finland as I have this evening an AY flight FRA-HEL I am planning to have (second) breakfast tomorrow in the Moomin Cafe if you are around.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Happy Friday from a fog-bound Island - although less happy for at least one stranded FT-er.

I'm happy because ... we've just finalised our accommodation bookings for South Africa in December. Just a few boxes to be ticked for Hawaii in August [airport transfers], and everything done for Arizona in a couple of weeks. Nice to be travelling again soon

But first, the stress of the Calcutta Cup tomorrow afternoon at Twickers!

Last edited by T8191; Mar 10, 2017 at 6:03 am
Old Mar 10, 2017, 7:13 am

Programs: BA Bronze! Avis PC
Happy Friday from onboard the 13:45 FGW train to Cardiff. Half day at work, a few hours chilling on the train before 6N at the Millennium...and no doubt mayhem on St Mary's St later. COYBIG 🍀☘
Old Mar 10, 2017, 8:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

After a large storm in the early hours of yesterday knocked out the power for 12 hours it looked as if things were back to normal today. That was until some clot driving a mobile crane which was partly extended brought down our cable tv/internet connection which the Cabelvision people had hung too low across the road. Now browsing using my mobile which is a challenge for me given my failing eyesight and clumsy funger.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 8:17 am

Programs: BA Silver
Hot and sunny in Pattaya....I swear I tried to go easy on the club free beers I really did....enjoy everyone!
Old Mar 10, 2017, 8:21 am

Sitting at home bored,waiting for the lawyers to complete on a property sale.

I'd rather be watching uncle T's fog.
Old Mar 10, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
No flying this weekend, but off to Twickenham for England vs Scotland - always a great day out!!

Also was asked by work this week to head to Orlando for a conference in May - the 280 TPs will nicely re-qualify my GGL with a couple of months to spare and means I have no need to find spurious work trips in June

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.