Wiki Posts
Search

Change Fee

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2013, 8:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Change Fee

So BA cancelled my flight today (weather related) and rebooked me on another date.

Should I be entitled to a £60 change fee plus fare difference? After all BA would have charged me with that if I had changed the ticket.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 9:11 am

Programs: BA Silver; VS Gold; HHonors Diamond; Amex Centurion; IHG Platinum; Club Accor Platinum; TfL Oyster.
Originally Posted by sschwenk
So BA cancelled my flight today (weather related) and rebooked me on another date.

Should I be entitled to a £60 change fee plus fare difference? After all BA would have charged me with that if I had changed the ticket.
I like your thinking. ^
Old Jan 21, 2013, 9:47 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by sschwenk

If such a clause was in the T&Cs you got BA to sign when you booked, then yes, go ahead and send them the bill
Old Jan 21, 2013, 9:55 am

Programs: BA Silver; VS Gold; HHonors Diamond; Amex Centurion; IHG Platinum; Club Accor Platinum; TfL Oyster.
Originally Posted by Paralytic
If such a clause was in the T&Cs you got BA to sign when you booked, then yes, go ahead and send them the bill
Yes! I like your thinking too.^
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:11 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
You are entitled to enforce the agreement you made with BA. If you got that provision in your COC, you absolutely are entitled to it. If not, not. But, make sure, the next time you negotiate the contract for a BA service, you include it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.