Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Only Slightly OT - Virgin win EDI & ABZ Heathrow routes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Only Slightly OT - Virgin win EDI & ABZ Heathrow routes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2012, 1:52 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3 *Gold
Originally Posted by sg17463
I'm sorry, but you're wrong there. My corporate travel agent is only allowed to book BA and we never used BMI on my weekly run from GLA to London. The BA fares these days from GLA to the South East are now significantly more expensive than they were a year or so ago. It's so obvious it's blatant profiteering.

I'm honestly surprised that its only 34%, it certainly feels like a lot more.
You may not have been flying BMI but their presence on the route as an unprofitable competitor was clearly pulling prices down to unrealistic levels. 34% sounds a lot but we are not talking huge amounts here, I don't think I've paid much more than £100 on numerous trip over the last few years, £134 isn't going to break the bank.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.