Old Dec 17, 2012, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Print Wikipost

Help me to help you

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2012, 4:00 pm
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Nicci, I am embarrassed that you have had to post this. I am vexed that people have been bothering you because, to put no finer point on it, I want an award seat in F for little me.

You are the greatest asset that this Board possesses and it is clearly being abused. How shameful is that. I cannot put it right but can only say I am sorry.

My best friend says that he owes you big time for the help that you gave over refunds after his partner died. I know and love them both and you were a :-::-: with a capital S.

Please forgive the interruptions to the rest of the work that does not concern only the people who post here.
Old May 25, 2012, 4:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Plat
Thanks again, Nicci. You are truly fantastic in those times of need where one simply cannot get through the normal channels.
Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks for the reminder.
Old May 25, 2012, 4:07 pm

Programs: MR, AA, UA, DL, AVIS and growing
Originally Posted by HIDDY
I can just imagine what you have to deal with at times so fully understand your post.

Your presence on here and patience shown is very much appreciated. Keep up the good work.
Maybe BA should look at it's changes in VISA card fees, fuel charges, and abrupt customer service people as to why people limit flying BA!
Old May 25, 2012, 5:36 pm

Programs: Amex Gold, Sofitel Gold, Marriott Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by euromannn
Maybe BA should look at it's changes in VISA card fees, fuel charges, and abrupt customer service people as to why people limit flying BA!
Whats that got to do with the subject of Nicci's post (or any of the subsequent responses)?
Old May 25, 2012, 6:28 pm
awm

Programs: BA Gold for life
Nicci,

Thanks for your help. Sincerely much appreciated.
Old May 25, 2012, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Nicci, I am embarrassed that you have had to post this. I am vexed that people have been bothering you because, to put no finer point on it, I want an award seat in F for little me.

You are the greatest asset that this Board possesses and it is clearly being abused. How shameful is that. I cannot put it right but can only say I am sorry.
+1
Old May 25, 2012, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Madame, I remember our first encounter, and it was initiated by you and not me... That stupid coat.. ( I still want it back). You have been wonderful and just great... I have alway appreciated all your input to this board... Thanks and more thanks... You do a wonderful job.
Old May 26, 2012, 12:34 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Priority Club Gold
Nicci

People should bear in mind that having you here is a privilege, and that privilege should not be abused.

Keep up the good work
Old May 26, 2012, 1:04 am

Programs: MUCCI, BAEC Silver, A-Club Gold
It is a great job that you do for us all here. Any chance you can publish some of your more ridiculous requests. A bit like Pucci and her TFTG, perhaps you could share some of the more outlandish requests.

Can I bring my giraffe? Etc.

As a beneficiary of your input I just hope I never recognise anything should you post such things!!
Old May 26, 2012, 2:00 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Intercontinental Ambassador, Marriott & HHonors at some-rubbish-middle-tier
Originally Posted by BA Executive Club
Thanks for your support - it really is appreciated

As per other threads, we are hoping to deliver upgrades using Avios for trade bookings towards the end of the summer

Best regards

Nicci
Sorry i'm not (yet) totally fluent, does that mean upgrades with Avios for bookings made via travel agents (such as corporate travel agencies) ?
Old May 26, 2012, 2:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by CaptainHero
Sorry i'm not (yet) totally fluent, does that mean upgrades with Avios for bookings made via travel agents (such as corporate travel agencies) ?
Yes it does.
Old May 26, 2012, 2:55 am

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
Thumbs up Je t'adore

I think we all love you Nicci, or at least all bar one!
Old May 26, 2012, 3:08 am

Programs: ABBA
Originally Posted by CaptainHero
Originally Posted by stifle
Yes it does.
But be aware that this has been coming for several years

Originally Posted by euromannn
Really? I find BA's prices very competetive across the cabins I fly in. Only done 24 BA segments this year, juts under 40,000 miles, however I can't think of a better airline.

When it comes to reward travel, reward savers, and the occasional First Class 241, are really good value.
Old May 26, 2012, 3:37 am
Company Representative - British Airways
Original Poster

Help me to help you

Thank you all again for your support. Sorry to disappoint but I won't be publishing individual mails ) there is no such thing as a silly question and it's a great credit to the forum that our visitors seem to be increasing - Flyertalk is useful to both BA and all of our customers who use it. I would never want to put anyone off from posting or contacting me - the advice published is meant as a guide to ensure the EC presence on here is meaningful and sustainable. We enjoy taking part and having 121 contact with you - it makes it all worthwhile. Now I must go and locate my crystal ball so I can find out the names and EC details behind the anonymous private mails for help ........;o)

Nicci
Old May 26, 2012, 8:44 am
Suspended
Hilton Contributor Badge

Hi Nicci,

Not much to add to what has already been said above, other than that I am another FTer who has been most grateful for your help when conventional channels of communication fell down.

Additionally, you kept us all up to date on here with the big Executive Club changes last November.

So in essence, this is just another thank you to add to the stacks above.

Best regards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.