Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post your BA Food Pictures here

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2016, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
One of the starters and one main course will be fish the Japanese love fish, you will be able to pre order you main course online nearer your departure date so I wouldn't worry.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 10:04 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Lhr - hel ce

Brunch - quite tasty

Old Jan 17, 2016, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That's fine on BRU/CDG/AMS/DUB but its sure as hell not fine on HEL (LOL). On AY they get a full hot meal which can be quite nice and even a tablet device, it makes up for the crappy legroom, which TBH is on both carriers if not in Row 1 (AY Row 1 too).

HEL needs to get re-banded.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 10:15 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
It was fine for me as I had already eaten breakfast in the T3 FLounge. It was only a 2h:40m flight so not the end of the world.

There was a choice of hot breakfasts on the way back this morning which I did take advantage of as I was too early for any hot food at the HEL lounge.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 10:21 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy
It was fine for me as I had already eaten breakfast in the T3 FLounge. It was only a 2h:40m flight so not the end of the world.
True, worse things happen. But I do agree with hugolover that for a flight well over double the duration of DUB there should be a more substantial meal.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 11:09 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
I'm just emptying my phone ready for a trip and I've come across this picture from September. This was the vegetarian option on VIE-LHR in Euro Traveller.
Attached Images  
Old Jan 17, 2016, 11:18 am

Programs: BA Gold GGL
Originally Posted by headingwest
I'm just emptying my phone ready for a trip and I've come across this picture from September. This was the vegetarian option on VIE-LHR in Euro Traveller.
orbitmic, look away now
Old Jan 17, 2016, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is that the BA Nicoise?
Old Jan 17, 2016, 11:36 am

Originally Posted by hugolover
Is that the BA Nicoise?
Apparently so!

Originally Posted by Speedbird876
orbitmic, look away now
Luckily I didn't eat that...my travelling partner did.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 11:51 am

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprüngli Connaisseur
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy

There was a choice of hot breakfasts on the way back this morning which I did take advantage of as I was too early for any hot food at the HEL lounge.
I was chowing down on a few hot items in HEL's Premium Lounge at 6:30am on Monday. The blueberry crepes were very nice, and pretty hot. ^
Old Jan 17, 2016, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Speedbird876
orbitmic, look away now
I was about to comment that I made a commitment NOT to comment on what the rest of the world calls "salade nicoise" for today" I'll stick to it with pain!

PS: incidentally, the fact that it is not remotely within a billion light years of what one could call a salade nicoise does not mean that it is necessarily bad tasting or anything!!
Old Jan 17, 2016, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by hugolover
Is that the BA Nicoise?
Originally Posted by headingwest
Apparently so!

Luckily I didn't eat that...my travelling partner did.
Argh, the pain, the pain!!!

Incidentally, I do always tend to go for the vegetarian salad option on band 3 ET, and of all the cheek, BA dared to serve that thing to me twice on LHR-NCE flights!!!!
Old Jan 17, 2016, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by orbitmic
Argh, the pain, the pain!!!

Incidentally, I do always tend to go for the vegetarian salad option on band 3 ET, and of all the cheek, BA dared to serve that thing to me twice on LHR-NCE flights!!!!
The funny thing was that I had built up the expectations of my partner, who is a vegan, that it would be the Salad Pot thingy which looks quite tasty, but then they served this! I landed up with the cheese and egg.
Old Jan 17, 2016, 12:39 pm
Ziz

Programs: BA Silver
I can never decide what to do in ET on my 2x weekly flights to/from ARN. I never eat the sandwich, so I often want the salad pot. But no delicious iced bun if you ask for the vegetarian . Stockholm's lounge is not great for food options after 18:30 (just cheese - literally, just a huge quantity of cheese).
Old Jan 17, 2016, 1:06 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, SkyMiles Gold, Mucci deux fois
CE BA2692 LGW-FAO 11JAN2016

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.