Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CE catering on BA2774 & 2773

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by t4wine
2774 definitely afternoon tea - a flight I almost do weekly.

Thanks ^

cs
Old Mar 3, 2012, 5:01 pm

Programs: HiltonH. Gold Starwood Gold BA BLUES! Mucci.
Yes,it was afternoon tea when I did it last time. Not too shabby with a glass of fizz and a cuppa!

When I was flying to Madrid, the afternoon tea service was topped up with a slice of quiche or a mini cornish pasty^ Shame this addition is not on band 1 flights.
Salad rotation.... well I had chicken salad with croutons and ceasar style dressing (no anchovies) last Band 1 flight... so you might be lucky, CS!
Old Mar 3, 2012, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by Skipcool3
Yes,it was afternoon tea when I did it last time. Not too shabby with a glass of fizz and a cuppa!

When I was flying to Madrid, the afternoon tea service was topped up with a slice of quiche or a mini cornish pasty^ Shame this addition is not on band 1 flights.
Salad rotation.... well I had chicken salad with croutons and ceasar style dressing (no anchovies) last Band 1 flight... so you might be lucky, CS!

I very much doubt im the only one who doesnt eat salmon, I dont know why ba.com cant handle some sort of request section, ie if its going to be a salad flight, give people the chance of pre ordering salmon, chicken etc?

surely that sort of thing wouldnt be too difficult, set a rider that if you dont select by x days/hours prior to departure that you will receive x ?

cs
Old Mar 4, 2012, 11:27 am

Programs: BA Blue, IC Spire Ambassador
I am lucky in that I love the salmon salad! Chicken is soooooooooo boring

Order a SPML
Old Mar 4, 2012, 11:33 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by cornishsimon
I very much doubt im the only one who doesnt eat salmon, I dont know why ba.com cant handle some sort of request section, ie if its going to be a salad flight, give people the chance of pre ordering salmon, chicken etc?

surely that sort of thing wouldnt be too difficult, set a rider that if you dont select by x days/hours prior to departure that you will receive x ?

cs
I hate salmon too, you are not alone! Back in Feb, I had the Salmon Salad on the 2773 but on the 2772 5 days later I was lucky and got a Chicken Salad which was very good indeed- some great chicken and nice Caesar dressing.

The 2774 is definitely Afternoon Tea, and it still will be when it becomes a 1530 departure when we are on summer timetable starting 25th March.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Athlete95

cs
I hate salmon too, you are not alone! Back in Feb, I had the Salmon Salad on the 2773 but on the 2772 5 days later I was lucky and got a Chicken Salad which was very good indeed- some great chicken and nice Caesar dressing.

The 2774 is definitely Afternoon Tea, and it still will be when it becomes a 1530 departure when we are on summer timetable starting 25th March.

Cheers for that.

Can anyone suggest me a special meal to order instead of the lunchtime salad ?

cs
Old Mar 5, 2012, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Athlete95

cs

Cheers for that.

Can anyone suggest me a special meal to order instead of the lunchtime salad ?

cs

Can nobody really suggest a band 1 special meal for these flights ? I'm sure that some of you must order them
????

cs
Old Mar 5, 2012, 2:30 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Tbh being Cornish I can live with that

Not really a salad sort of person !!!
At least they serve Rodda's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.