Wiki Posts
Search

New First to PHX?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2012, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

New First to PHX?

Hey all,

I'm flying PHX-LHR-PHX next month, and was wondering if the F cabin has been updated yet on this routing.

It was still the old cabin when I flew PHX-LHR six months ago, and the seats were definitely showing their age...

Your input is greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 10:07 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA Plat, Starwood Gold, AX Plat, Hertz Gold, Avis Preferred, Star Alliance Gold
It's still a game of chance at the moment. I think the table said 40% probability last time I looked. I fly this route often and have only had NF once in the past year. The 747s used are the 52J (lower count business class seats) versions, of which fewer have been updated to NF.

See the thread entitled "Tracking New First" and there's a table that shows which aircraft are operating the route.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...new-first.html

http://ftdashboard.net/overview/baflights.htm

(for some reason, the PHX flights are now mysteriously absent from the chart. Check back)

Last edited by Nicksta; Jan 3, 2012 at 10:14 pm
Old Jan 4, 2012, 12:09 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Nicksta
(for some reason, the PHX flights are now mysteriously absent from the chart. Check back)
Thank you Nicksta!

Problem now fixed at ftdashboard.net/overview/baflights.htm
Old Jan 4, 2012, 12:31 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonours Gold, Mucci of Pucci, Oyster Card, Nectar Card, Father's Day Card
I'm doing this route in Feb as well - fingers crossed.
Old Jan 4, 2012, 6:47 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
i did this route in September and it had NF. I did a lot of tracking and stats on this route prior, not updated since, but it seemed that a Sunday flight was almost always NF! hope you travel on a Sunday!!

FYI the lounge is really nice, not as in a huge amount of stuff to do but the staff serve you lunch, are really friendly and even offered out KitKats in leaving for the flight! Mini bottles of Piper too - ideal for a bag stash enroute
Old Jan 4, 2012, 6:53 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by dannysherwood
i did this route in September and it had NF. I did a lot of tracking and stats on this route prior, not updated since, but it seemed that a Sunday flight was almost always NF! hope you travel on a Sunday!!
It was OF when I flew to PHX on Sunday 16th October. The MF crew pretty good, apart from serving coffee in a teapot and not knowing how to pop up the video screens for the safety demo.

I flew back home from JFK, so I didn't get the chance to try the lounge at PHX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.