Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OT: Daily Mail claims that QF F is like the Starship Enterprise

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Daily Mail claims that QF F is like the Starship Enterprise

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2012, 4:37 am

Programs: DL PM, OZ DM+, CX DM, LH SEN
Originally Posted by mickchick
it is totally, starkly obvious to anyone except the terminally pedantic that the mock-up picture is just that - a mock-up.
I think you'll see from the comments below the story in the DM that the majority of the readers do believe all the pictures are actually of the F cabin.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 7:02 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by henkybaby
I have heard that BA F is rather a lot like a gentlemen's club...
Take the BA interiors and the VS staff and then you're basically in Soho.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 8:34 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Plat
Originally Posted by mickchick
Secondly, it is totally, starkly obvious to anyone except the terminally pedantic that the mock-up picture is just that - a mock-up
that is a joke, right?

There is absolutely nothing to make it "obvious".
I'll give you a hint: try it on your non FT friends and see how many say "that's a stupid picture, it's only a mockup"
Old Jan 3, 2012, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
The worst thing about this is that Airbus tweeted this story earlier claiming it was a 'great article' about the F cabin on the QF A380 (or word to that effect). They seemingly don't even know what their own cabin mockups look like
Old Jan 3, 2012, 12:41 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Genius1
The worst thing about this is that Airbus tweeted this story earlier claiming it was a 'great article' about the F cabin on the QF A380 (or word to that effect). They seemingly don't even know what their own cabin mockups look like
that just makes it all the funnier
Old Jan 4, 2012, 3:05 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Originally Posted by aristoph
Not recently, no, but they do have Taittinger Comtes de Champagne

Leaving aside the Daily Hate, the QF A380 F product is really fantastic. The seat, food and staff are truly first class. ^ ^
+1, did the trip in Feb/March last year, and we are off again next thursday on said A380, we found last year so great, we would give it another bash this year. The Tatts is really nice, should be at £140.00 a bottle^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.