Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Champagne Smuggling in JFK Flounge?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2011, 11:49 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by HIDDY
I did end up in a Mönchengladbach brothel once
Apparently (this was pre-euro days) the German hooker said to you, after your short-lived effort, 'how about some marks?' - to which you replied '8 out of 10'.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
As this is totally OT, I had better not tell the tale of a colleague who got a bit carried away [under the affluence of inkahol] in a Berlin "dance bar". We had a whip-round for him, since he was clearly determined and was a bit short of DMs, and we checked behind the curtain occasionally to make sure he was OK. And the next day he had no recollection of events.

Anyway, I won't tell that story, as we are discussing champagne, and the dreadful influence it has on people's morality and common-sense.
Old Dec 10, 2011, 12:27 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by T8191
As this is totally OT, I had better not tell the tale of a colleague who got a bit carried away [under the affluence of inkahol] in a Berlin "dance bar". We had a whip-round for him, since he was clearly determined and was a bit short of DMs, and we checked behind the curtain occasionally to make sure he was OK. And the next day he had no recollection of events.
With reference to post #191 - would you care to revise your statement sir?
Old Dec 10, 2011, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
With reference to post #191 - would you care to revise your statement sir?
Waffles were not offered, as this was Berlin.
My friend provided the wiener

I seem to recall a crack in the pavement, but whether it was there before or after I hit it I have no idea.

The Mods are being very tolerant today .. it must be the weekend!
Old Dec 10, 2011, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Ok - since you are clearly better acquainted with such conduct than someone who leads a far more sheltered life than others - could you (of others of you advanced age and "sophistication" HIDDY and T8191 limp to mind.) explain to me ( and maybe the like of a true lady like Yahilwe) how a Crack House Whore would behave at a Waffle House Buffet?

The imagery is, I agree, wonderful but I do like to learn and the three of you (and doubtless those Wunderbears will get in on the act as well) probably have a combined age of 300 so you should know a thing or two as Men Of The World.

I would wait with bated breath but I have been invited out to lunch with a BA Captain.
Madame and of the most HONORABLE mes dames I have known and my "reverance pour vous madame" I do know know how the crack house people conduct themselves..we never wish it on our selves or anyone else. ... they usually are the product of the m...n who forced them into it.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 5:20 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
sitting here in the CCR at T5, I just had an idea @:-)

those caught stealing champagne or "stealing" a bag of crisps should be "relegated" to the CCR on all future visits, as it is quite impossible to steal or "steal" from here!
Old Dec 11, 2011, 6:46 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Apparently (this was pre-euro days) the German hooker said to you, after your short-lived effort, 'how about some marks?' - to which you replied '8 out of 10'.
and it is "cracks" like that which make me proud to climb out of bed to read. HI came to read this as I laughed out loud.

You Great Big Soft Hearted and Headed Sweetheart

I award you possibly the Highest Mucci around.

The Mucci des Bisous de Noel (sans Gui)

Now run off and ask Yahilwe what it means and go Ya! Boo! Sucks! to the elders of FT who could not hold a Lighthouse let alone a candle to you.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE

I award you possibly the Highest Mucci around.

The Mucci des Bisous de Noel (sans Gui)
Which I, my dearest PUCCI, humbly accept - thank you.

I did get an A grade in my O level French in 1972; bisous means kisses(?) and gui (I had to look that one up) is mistletoe.

I don't suppose an actual snog under the mistletoe is open to negotiation?
Old Dec 11, 2011, 7:49 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, Scandic 3rd Floor, PC Pleb, FB Off White, Tufty Club
It's like Cilla Black never went away....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.