Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OT (Very) and OTT (Decidedly) PUCCI GALORE at 40 something

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT (Very) and OTT (Decidedly) PUCCI GALORE at 40 something

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2011, 7:42 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
My dearest PUCCI GALORE. May I wish you the very happiest of birthdays, and many, many more to come in the future.

Hugs and kisses - Phil the Flyer xxxxx
Old Nov 24, 2011, 8:06 am

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
*from Malhoumbeau, Auntie Pucci's very own and one and only MucciMoose*

Oh Dear Auntie Pucci! I thought yer b-day was in the summer!

But Sagittarius is a good sign too, particularly suited to a jet-setting life of glamour and grandeur!

CappyKid and I want you to know there isn't a day that goes by when we don't dream of catching a glimpse of you and your golden hairbrush slung low on your hip aswayin' with every commanding step you take down the aisle!! *flutter*

Happy Birthday, Happier Flying, and Many Many *MooseyRaspberries*!
Old Nov 24, 2011, 8:54 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Happy birthday, Madam Pucci.

I do hope that you're nowhere near Flyertalk or your on-board hairbrush on this fortuitous day.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 9:48 am
Community Director Emerita

Our entire country is giving Thanksgiving on your birthday today, Pucci. We hope you grace and beguile us for many years to come.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 9:49 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond
Happy birthday, Pucci Galore!

You and I have not had any direct board (or on-board) interaction, but I am always amused and entertained by your anecdotes and commentary.

Thanks, and have a lovely day.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Our entire country is giving Thanksgiving on your birthday today, Pucci. We hope you grace and beguile us for many years to come.
^
Old Nov 24, 2011, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
You gave the world turkey and we gave you Pucci.
Happy Thanksgiving. x
Old Nov 24, 2011, 9:55 am

Programs: AA,BNV,HIL
As an american who enjoys cheeky british posts more than the wretched bellyaching of americans as well as a reader of your posts, I wish you the best of wishes from somewhere between the UK and the US...I rarely know where I am until I see which way the traffic is coming from. I'm sure you sometimes are in the same state of mind.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 9:58 am

Programs: BA Gold
Happy birthday PUCCI, think you are now halfway to 80!
Old Nov 24, 2011, 10:05 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Dear PUCCI many happies and I hope him Indoors is taking you somewhere suitable to celebrate. I understand that the Queen quite often visits the Ritz so if it is not beneath you to slum where minor royalty hang out may I suggest that might be a suiatble venue!
Old Nov 24, 2011, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Sgt Slingsby asked me to type the following ... as his claws are kept short and neat and tidy:
Dear Dyogenes,

This concept of Bears hibernating may work for you, as you clearly have a fairly gullible human. It is not, however, a universal truth. At the moment, we've just had Cpl Arnhem up Mt Everest, Sgt Braille did Finland last week and is now doing St Petersburg. MCpl Amy is about to deploy to Afghanistan for an Operational Tour at the Camp Bastion Medical Facility, and CSgt Burra is 'oot and aboot all over Europe. Another Bear will attempt Mt Everest in April 2012.

You really ought to wash some of that honey off your paws, and get rid of that "I Fly FIRST" DYKWIA mindset. Honestly, you could give hard-working Bears a bad name.

Regards, tendered with a twinge of disappointment,

Sgt Slingsby
Old Nov 24, 2011, 10:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Can I help you
You gave the world turkey and we gave you
Another old bird.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 10:56 am

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Another old bird.
There'll be hell to pay when she comes back and sees this!
Old Nov 24, 2011, 11:22 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Another old bird.
Turkeys cannot fly - they are too heavy.

Try stuffing this "old bird" and shoving her in a good hot oven!

Thank you all - from the Highest of the High at Flyertalk to As Low As You Can Get who have posted and those who are woken from their winter slumbers to post (Dyogenes Darling - that is a very pink pink. Have you been trying to tell us something all these years.). You keep me here and this is the sort of reason why.

Thank you all - I am in France today but am back for a dinner party on Saturday. I would blush but how would you know?

The Birthday Honours will be announced shortly. Guess who has just been crossed off the list?

To you all a BIG XXXXXXXXX
Old Nov 24, 2011, 11:24 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Capricorn70
There'll be hell to pay when she comes back and sees this!
I can be magnanimous today of all days.

He need not die slowly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.