Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OT (Very) and OTT (Decidedly) PUCCI GALORE at 40 something

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT (Very) and OTT (Decidedly) PUCCI GALORE at 40 something

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2011, 4:52 am
Original Poster

Wink OT (Very) and OTT (Decidedly) PUCCI GALORE at 40 something

I was unsure quite where to post this - but as she is now Fontaine d'Honneurs de Flyertalk (an honour conferred by someone most dear to me as well - I thought that I would be the first to wish my dearest and oldest friend PUCCI GALORE the Happiest of Birthdays.

I bear full responsibility for introducing her to Flyertalk - the rest as the cliche goes is history. I have had the privilege of meeting some of you - and now tend to lurk (is that what they call being in the closet )

There are regular speculations about her age - her husband says that the last time the she saw 40 anything was on someone else's front door or a seat row number! The cheek! What business would [B[Pucci Galore[/B] have back where the row numbers go past the 20s?

Forgive me taking up space that is properly intended for Avios and Tier Point and - say Happy Birthday Pucci and see you on Saturday!
Old Nov 24, 2011, 5:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Oh dear.....don't tell me we forgot the old birds birthday?
Old Nov 24, 2011, 5:32 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Despite our constant squabbling over having to share the Sheikh of Cairo, aka Phil the Flyer, I still love you sweetie and wish you the happiest of birthdays.

My only shock is that you're now 40. I thought you were only 25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUCCI
Old Nov 24, 2011, 5:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl

My only shock is that you're now 40. I thought you were only 25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUCCI
According to an old thread in 1907 2007 she celebrated her 50th back then.....add on 4 + the obligatory 3 that women always take off their age and by my reckoning PG is at least 57 today.

Happy birthday PUCCI......will I be included in your birthday honours list?
Old Nov 24, 2011, 5:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Oh dear.....don't tell me we forgot the old birds birthday?

Will you never learn Hiddy, Pucci is neither old or a "bird" she is a Laydee? Happy Birthday sweet lips. xxxx
Old Nov 24, 2011, 5:44 am

Programs: Mucci, BA-GGL, LH-Sen
Happy birthday Pucci and happy, safe flying!
Old Nov 24, 2011, 5:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I add my humble greetings to Her PUCCIness and wish her a long and happy reign.

Her age is irrelevant, as she is now 'timeless'

Happy Birthday, Lady ... xxxx
Old Nov 24, 2011, 5:52 am

Don't you gets know it's rude to discuss a lady's age? Anyway, you're only as old as the man you feel. Which reminds me, how old is the chubby puppy?

Last edited by ColdWalker; Nov 24, 2011 at 5:59 am Reason: Why spelling of course.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 5:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I saw earlier that it was the lovely ladies birthday. I was going to say something, but a Gentleman never says anything. I was worried that people might comment on age. We were all young once, some sooner than others.

Happy Birthday, I hope you have a nice day and get spoilt.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 6:00 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat, Pucci Fan Club
Happy Birthday Pucci. :-:
Old Nov 24, 2011, 6:33 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Happy Birthday Pucci! Happy and safe flying, and great shopping!
Old Nov 24, 2011, 6:56 am

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Did not realise it was your birthday Pucci dear, so have a great day wherever you are or whatever you are doing^
Old Nov 24, 2011, 7:00 am

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Happy Birthday PUCCI GALORE
Old Nov 24, 2011, 7:06 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, Scandic 3rd Floor, PC Pleb, FB Off White, Tufty Club
Happy Birthday, PG, from your Grand Nounour.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 7:14 am
DYOGENES BEAR

Talking Happy birthday auntie

Oh My Paws and Whiskers! - Auntie Pucci such a big Happy Birthday I am sorry to be a bit late but bears are supposed to hibernate all winter long and I've been got up and told it was your birthday.

I don't post here that much - but for you I will do a Trip Report about my latest flight. I can't tell you much about lounges as I lounge around like any good Flyertalker but when I got up on the desk with my lovely shiny card - the Loung Dragon said that I was too young and that they did not allow bears in Lounges.

I said "I'll have you know that you are called Lounge Dragons on Flyertalk. Your idea of High Life is a 10 meal with wine deal from Marks and Sparks! My Idea of High Life is never facing a curtain on an aeroplane! The number of miles I have flown is even greater than the number of years you have lived and breathed."

She did a big intake of breath! I thought that she was about to breath fire (I watch Harry Potter (OK from behind the sofa)) so I went into the Lounge and I realised that looking at the floor they may not let in bears but the pigs were clearly welcome.

Told her so on the way out. She was extremely rude and said words to my It's Compilcated that I am not supposed to repeat in polite society so am quite safe here.

I decided at that point that it was probably best not to tell her that Gatwick is Great and the Heathrow and Hoe start with the same letter (Uncle Him Indoors is such a card!). Trollops and Slatterns the lot of them - typical North Galleries. Wait until I can go in the Concorde Lounge and have one of their Sauna Baths (is it true what goes on in there- so rude!)

Anyway I have flown lots and lots on British Airways and have since I came in that sale at Gatwick Duty Free (what did he do with the Worldpoints he got for me?) 5 with purchase () I have done 195,370 miles. In 8 years!

Sadly It's Complicated has fallen in love with a German Male from Leipzig and BA do not fly there - and I do not do Ryanair even at 32 with credit card charge included. Can I come and live with you and be A EuroCheat - is that sort of the same as a Love Rat?

Why would anyone love a rat?

Anyhow we are all off to Venice aren't we and we have our seats all booked the Seafood Special organised and the Blue Top will flow for you Auntie.

I have to stop as I am supposed to be asleep for the winter and I need a manicure and pedicure and a good stiff Bomaby and Slim or 10 so I am going to stop typing as it give me paw ache. Agony Ivy!

BIG HUGE HUGS AND KISSES from your smallest fan

Last edited by DYOGENES BEAR; Nov 24, 2011 at 7:15 am Reason: Tried typing with claws?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.