Community
Wiki Posts
Search

When one meets the lovely Nicci......

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2011, 8:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by tuff
I'm in the lounge now but am probably too shy to go and introduce myself!
Don't think oor Nicci is there today.

Go and fill in a competition form with my handle on it.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 4:19 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Well I've been over on 3 separate days this week and she's not been there! I just bound over and say "is Nicci here?" and her colleagues just look on with a fake scowl and reply "another one from Flyer Talk". The guy there today said "no, we are so low rent we're not even allowed on the plane with her".

Actually the staff are jolly sweet to all comers, they enjoy the banter, and at least I've got 3 entries into the draw. Indeed they filled in the form for me on each occasion using my boarding card to get the relevant details, just asking for a phone number.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 10:41 pm

Programs: BA Gold, VS & Aeroplan Red, Marriott Silver, Hilton Honours, Hertz Gold, GHA Discovery Platinum
Originally Posted by JumboJim
Should one bear gifts?
Or gift bears?
Old Nov 25, 2011, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by steve_w
Or gift bears?
I have been asked to observe that ...
Bears are not currency, but exist in their own right. The concept of Bears as a trading item is abhorrent.

Although Bears as gifts are acceptable, provided they end up in good homes where they are respected.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 1:34 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR & BAEC Lifetime Gold, VS Red, EK Blue, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Gold, Marriot Silver
I suppose it could have been bare gifts...
Old Nov 25, 2011, 8:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by thegreatmrsj
Ma'am as in calm not ham thereafter
That could cost you your head.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.