Community
Wiki Posts
Search

San Diego to LHR?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2011, 1:20 pm
Original Poster

Location: Usually LAX or SFO but sometimes MIA in the winter or LCY or PVK in the summer and every now and then SIN or SGN
Programs: in ASM, APL & C++ but never Java
San Diego to LHR?

I'm trying this route vs the usual LAX LHR over Xmas (tired of the never ending ICE delays at LAX). Anyone have any comments or tips etc, and how's the SAN lounge?
Old Nov 24, 2011, 1:27 pm

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Originally Posted by lotus918
I'm trying this route vs the usual LAX LHR over Xmas (tired of the never ending ICE delays at LAX). Anyone have any comments or tips etc, and how's the SAN lounge?
Shite supposedly, better than sitting on the I-5 for a couple of hours though I suspect!

This thread should fill you in

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...aunched-4.html

If it is rubbish, just remember you that you have the pleasure of living in San Diego, a truly great place (well to visit anyway, would love a chance of living there!)
Old Nov 25, 2011, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Location: Usually LAX or SFO but sometimes MIA in the winter or LCY or PVK in the summer and every now and then SIN or SGN
Programs: in ASM, APL & C++ but never Java
Let's hope for the best and I'll let everyone know what happens; still has to be better than dealing with LAX!

Last edited by lotus918; Nov 27, 2011 at 9:52 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.