Wiki Posts
Search

PHL Galleries now used for Admirals Club

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2011, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Demoted to gold, Cats protection
PHL Galleries now used for Admirals Club

I know its only about 5 of us actually use PHL but , The Admirals club will relocate to the BA Galleries lounge for 12-18 months,

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ng-9-28-a.html
Old Sep 30, 2011, 7:22 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
Originally Posted by pinkcat
I know its only about 5 of us actually use PHL but , The Admirals club will relocate to the BA Galleries lounge for 12-18 months,

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ng-9-28-a.html
Oh the joy......

The PHL lounge is great and the F side quite small. It gest busy in there for 2 flights a day as is.
Old Sep 30, 2011, 10:19 am

Programs: BA GfL
I don't think it will make that much of a difference. I've spent enough time in the old Admirals Club lounge to be able to agree with this post on the other thread:

Originally Posted by sts603
I don't think it will be that big of a problem. First, most AA departures depart before BA pax are going to start to arrive. Also, the PHL AC is probably the least-visited AC in the system. I cannot remember a time when I've seen more than say like 7 or 8 people in there at once.
I'm just glad to hear that the AA lounge will be moving inside security, whether that means A-West or (eventually) E. It is supremely annoying to have it landside.
Old Sep 30, 2011, 12:26 pm

Programs: Too many...
I should think the AA FF's will pleased... Now they won't be limited to two drinks vouchers... Will be interested to see how busy it looks when I'm there next week.
Old Sep 30, 2011, 12:36 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Its seems the pics on AA's website of the lounge either have the drink bottles removed or photoshopped out!
Old Sep 30, 2011, 12:58 pm

Programs: Too many...
Originally Posted by ardboe
Its seems the pics on AA's website of the lounge either have the drink bottles removed or photoshopped out!
Indeed ... But the website does say that

"Complimentary, self service soft drinks, beer, wine and spirits "

are available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.