Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OLY/LAS £1k cheaper than LHR/LAS?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2011, 2:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Originally Posted by terminalfive
Jokes aside MCO -> LAS is a bargain in F on AA

Go on the website and see and you get 480 Tier Points return!!!

Should come out RETURN under 1000$... Not bad eh??
Well, someone's edited the topic to another wrong code (it's ORY) but OLY isn't any airport at all so I can't make a further joke
Old Jun 14, 2011, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by stifle
Well, someone's edited the topic to another wrong code (it's ORY) but OLY isn't any airport at all so I can't make a further joke
I'm absolutely hopeless with airport codes or, indeed, any other acronyms.

Take pity on me - when I read the threads on here i am constantly having to toggle over to google to see what people are on about!

Otherwise - thanks for all the great stuff on this thread which has really opened my eyes
Old Jun 14, 2011, 4:22 am

Programs: BA CCR/GGL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Gledholt
Take pity on me - when I read the threads on here i am constantly having to toggle over to google to see what people are on about!
There's actually a airport code lookup tool under the "Help" dropdown at the top of the page on FlyerTalk - might save a few seconds....
Old Jun 14, 2011, 4:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
... and Airport Code Lookup at the foot of this very page. @:-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.