Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OT: Reminder. $14 ESTA charge from 8th Sept 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Reminder. $14 ESTA charge from 8th Sept 2010

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2012, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by Prospero
I searched for this thread as I wasn't exactly sure when I applied for my current now expired ESTA.
If you apply for an ESTA, the system will alert you if you have an valid ESTA on the same passport number. I thought mine had expired....but it hadn't.

And thankfully, the check is BEFORE the payment page
Old Sep 19, 2012, 1:27 pm

Programs: GGL, BA lifetime Gold, Many Hotel Sparkles
I would also like to say how its improved. I "forgot" to process my parents ESTA and ba.com knew when i went to check in, asking me new questions.

I completed ESTA online for both parents and immedialty ba.com allowed the checkin. Nifty back end systems in action there
Old Sep 19, 2012, 1:29 pm

Programs: BA Blue, Hyatt, Marriot, HHonors
I searched for this thread as I wasn't exactly sure when I applied for my current now expired ESTA. Those like myself who obtained their free ESTA during the closing hours of 7 September 2010, a new ESTA is needed for the next visit to the US.

Doesn't time fly?
Yes, time does fly. Did get an email in early August. Just been to USA. Next trip would need to do it.

You can check your current ESTA All you need is your passport details and date of birth.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 1:32 pm

Programs: MUCCI, BA Blue
When you get a new one (in this case to go with a new passport) does the system remember who you are or do you have to go through all the finger-printing etc the first time you attempt to enter the USA with it?
Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:21 pm

I searched for this thread as I wasn't exactly sure when I applied for my current now expired ESTA. Those like myself who obtained their free ESTA during the closing hours of 7 September 2010, a new ESTA is needed for the next visit to the US.

Doesn't time fly?
Hi Prospero, Did you just bump an over 2 year old thread?
Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:26 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, GF, EK, WY
Originally Posted by joejet
Ooh sir, sir ! joejet just questioned a moderator ! <ducks>
Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:26 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Originally Posted by joejet
You're absolutely right. I did. Woopsie! We'll have our Moderatrix administer the cane
Old Sep 19, 2012, 2:28 pm

Well rules are there to be broken! I really must duck now!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.