Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Come back BA, all is forgiven

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2010, 5:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by continentalclub
It's understandably strange that BD don't do better when one compares the service itself, and the fares charged, on a purely retail O&D basis.

However, as soon as one factors in corporate deals (which given its restricted network simply can't be as comprehensive as BA's) and it begins to become clear that bmi hasn't got the same customer base as the larger company.

Add in general network connectivity and bmi is really starting to look like it's on the back foot...
Indeed. There is often a tendency on FT to overestimate the significance of inflight product quality on the bottomline. All other things being equal, product quality can make a substantial difference. But other things are far too often very, very far from equal.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 5:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Junior Jet Club
Absolutely false. Indian Airlines has regional international routes.
You're right; I'm wrong. You live and learn.

But not JFK-BOM...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.