Wiki Posts
Search

A travel game for BAEC FT fliers

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2021, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
Originally Posted by WickedStepMother
Is anyone else seeing ARG:6 UNDEFINED as having liked the post above? That appears to be me…
As Globaliser has said, when I liked the post of S_W_S that was what I see for myself. That is new!
Old Dec 13, 2021, 8:31 am

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Senior Railcard & Bus Pass
Originally Posted by antichef
I am slightly confused - did W_S_M know you were flying on that aircraft and had left the note? Was the High Life brought from the lounge? She is a clever girl and no doubt worked it out - which I can't!!
​​​​​ ​​I did indeed know that S_W_S would be flying on the same aircraft on the same day and I also knew were he was going to sit (unless 1A had suddenly become available). I'd picked up a copy of High Life at T5 and the crew member I spoke to on the way to MLA was more than happy to help.
antichef likes this.
Old Dec 13, 2021, 9:06 am

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
A possible way to keep this going? Carry some small blank white address labels, write, peel, and stick to the safety card? Would need to ensure that no safety information was obscured, and the card itself wasn't defaced.
Old Dec 14, 2021, 4:51 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by WickedStepMother
Is anyone else seeing ARG:6 UNDEFINED as having liked the post above? That appears to be me…
This has been a bug for a while, I'm not sure if anyone has reported it, but I'm more focused on getting threads marked as read properly whilst using infinite scrolling... Sometimes is Arg4 and sometimes Arg6. I just know I've already liked a post if I see it.
WickedStepMother and S_W_S like this.
Old Dec 14, 2021, 6:43 am

Programs: BAEC Gold-GGL
Originally Posted by JAXBA
A possible way to keep this going? Carry some small blank white address labels, write, peel, and stick to the safety card? Would need to ensure that no safety information was obscured, and the card itself wasn't defaced.
I wondered if that would work, being the only other item that remains in the seat pockets (other than the stuff the cleaners miss)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.