Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Newbie Question: Is bmi a good programme if flying out of NYC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newbie Question: Is bmi a good programme if flying out of NYC

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2009, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON Circle, Premier M&M World MC, UA MP
Thanks. I'm reading about MFU's now. I'm leaning more towards AA since it flies domestically and that's what I need, not want (my want is something different than LH).
Old Jan 2, 2009, 7:04 am

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by abcxyz
Thanks. I'm reading about MFU's now. I'm leaning more towards AA since it flies domestically and that's what I need, not want (my want is something different than LH).
I also suspect AA is probably the way to go. Great earn/burn ratios and 8 system wide upgrade vouchers for EXP is hard to say no to.
Old Jan 2, 2009, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON Circle, Premier M&M World MC, UA MP
Weird, I did a search on AA.com and it says

"No flights were found. Try expanding your search by selecting alternate dates, class of service, airports, number of stops or including more carriers. Please check Where We Fly for airports we serve."

I checked my local aeroport and they do fly on American Eagle which is apart of AA. Any ideas?
Old Jan 2, 2009, 7:16 am

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by abcxyz
Weird, I did a search on AA.com and it says

"No flights were found. Try expanding your search by selecting alternate dates, class of service, airports, number of stops or including more carriers. Please check Where We Fly for airports we serve."

I checked my local aeroport and they do fly on American Eagle which is apart of AA. Any ideas?
AA's core airport in the NYC area is JFK and LGA (although they do have flights out of EWR).

If you have other questions, a good place to start is to check out the AA forum:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-aadvantage-445/

FWIW, the AA route map can be found here:

http://www.aa.com/aa/i18nForward.do?...maps/world.jsp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.