Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Great Fares

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2004, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Great Fares

I just bought 2 LHR-Brussels ticket on BMI-- for 60.3 GBP!! ^ And both of us get points for this!! For European short hauls this price can't be beat.
Old May 10, 2004, 2:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

ac777, it did once -- when BD was selling fares a year and a half ago for 5GBP each way. I bought a 32GBP ticket between LHR and CDG. Unfortunately, I didn't need to go to BRU at the time, but BRU was on at the same price.

And I feel that taking BD to BRU beats taking the Eurostar.
Old May 10, 2004, 5:21 am

What booking class are they in?
Old May 10, 2004, 7:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
On a related note, I was looking at the weekend at some UA Z (deep discount business) class fares from the UK to Florida. They were coming in at around the GBP1300 range, but are also valid from MAN using BD across the pond (this prices out OK on Unitedairlines.co.uk)
Old May 10, 2004, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

I don't know the class but I get AP points on these flights and, some food!! Incidentally, BRU-LHR for 2 is 95 Euros--taxes included!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.