Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

OT: Any interest in ex-bmi Mini-DO Fri 26 July?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Any interest in ex-bmi Mini-DO Fri 26 July?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2013, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Any interest in ex-bmi Mini-DO Fri 26 July?

Hi all,

I missed out on the "Final bmi FT Drinks" DOs this past December, but would love a chance to get together when I'm in London in a few weeks. Best for me would be Friday July 26th, but Saturday July 27th may also be possible.

If you're interested please post here. The first round is on me!
Old Jul 5, 2013, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
As has been the case with the BA do's I always seem to be somewhere else when they're on.

I'll be in ATH on the 26th. Not sure yet whether to fly BA or A3.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 2:57 pm
formerly rxfleming

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite

Too soon for a do. We need lots more notice than this. And I'm sick of them being London centric.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 4:01 pm

Programs: LH SEN/*G
I have some sympathy for the too London-centric view.

Given that BM operates out of many airports other than LHR, I can see some value in having a non-LON based DO that celebrates BM's ongoing existence.

You can always fly VS from LHR to EDI or MAN
Old Jul 5, 2013, 4:17 pm

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
There's something EMA-centric planned for either last weekend of August of first weekend of Sept... stay tuned!!!

It may involve some, all, or none of such delights as curry, award ceremonies*, airplanes, beer, Joanna and a prize involving a million diamond club points.

*black tie
Old Jul 5, 2013, 7:41 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by GoldCircle
There's something EMA-centric planned for either last weekend of August of first weekend of Sept... stay tuned!!!

It may involve some, all, or none of such delights as curry, award ceremonies*, airplanes, beer, Joanna and a prize involving a million diamond club points.

*black tie

Sounds Interesting

cs
Old Jul 8, 2013, 6:34 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
bah, too short notice and not in London...

... just kidding..!
Old Jul 8, 2013, 12:05 pm

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
School Holiday Season?
Old Jul 8, 2013, 2:48 pm

Programs: LH SEN/*G
First weekend September gets my vote, otherwise I'll be just down the road in sunny Devon for the BH weekend.

If it's a Saturday, we can charter a BM 145 to fly a BRS-EMA-MAN-BRS triangle.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 5:56 pm

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
I've hoisted a new thread for a final Do - and a date: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...-final-do.html

Let's leave this thread for it intended purpose - and not get in the way of HPN-HRL's plans.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 8:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
I've hoisted a new thread for a final Do - and a date: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/bmi-d...-final-do.html

Let's leave this thread for it intended purpose - and not get in the way of HPN-HRL's plans.
No worries - although so far my plans appear to be more solitary than I would like...

Also, for the record, I meant no slight to the non-Londoners; I'm just following in SweetWillie's footsteps in putting out a short-range invitation for anyone who happens to be in the area (vs. planning a major gathering, or even something like GoldCircle's plans above).

I will only have sporadic ability to be on the Internet this week; don't be surprised if it takes me awhile to get back to this thread.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 2:44 pm
formerly rxfleming

Programs: BA GGL, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat Elite

I would have been happy to join you (I'm actually in London now) but I am flying to Glasgow that night an only booked it last week but had the choice of going the weekend - hence my point of too short notice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.