Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Diamond Club Queries Over Christmas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2012, 10:31 am
Company Representative - British Airways
Original Poster

Dear all

I know that as we are getting near to 31 December you may have some outstanding queries and I wanted to reassure you that we are working through queries to the website as well as PMs on Flyertalk.

We will have limited coverage from a Flyertalk perspective but queries through to the website will be fully supported and responded to. We will check here for mail but please do bear with us.

Current outstanding queries via PM are in hand and if you have any generic questions please feel free to post them and we will do our best to respond.

Thank you for your patience and support this year - I hope that you have a lovely time over the festive season.

Warm regards

Nicci
Old Dec 19, 2012, 9:24 am

Programs: BA Silver, A3
Nicci
Thanks for that info.
I read that others have done status transfer requests and that these seem to be taking more than 21 days. Is there cause for concern if they aren't actioned by your team by 31st December? I waited until 9th December to get the longest period possible but what I read concerns me from others' experiences.
Many thanks.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 1:16 pm

Programs: DiamondClub (rip), Currently an Alliance Treble Champion (BA, A3, AZ)
Edit.... seems to have worked itself out.

Last edited by OttoMH; Dec 31, 2012 at 9:31 pm
Old Dec 28, 2012, 8:57 pm

Programs: BD silver, virgin silver
Miles for cancelled flight not showing in my diamond club balance

Hi
I cancelled a flight on the 20th December and the cancelled flight shows on my diamond club account, but the returned miles are not included in my diamond club account balance. Therefore I cannot transfer the miles to Avios.

It is 31,250 miles so I am keen to find out how and when this can be rectified so that I can do the transfer to Avios ahead of 31st December.

Thanks
Old Dec 28, 2012, 10:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Something weird too...

I had cancelled 3 tickets.

1 J class between Zone 4- 8 for 37,500 miles
1 F class between Zone 7- 8 for 18,750 miles. here & below
1 J class between Zone 8- 7 for 11,250 miles. issued as one ticket
1 J class return Zone 7- 7 for 15,000 miles

My account was only credited with 49,110 miles there was an existing balance of 10 miles. So where did the rest go? Seems that the math just doesn't add up.

I better give them a call today..

Last edited by Guy Betsy; Dec 28, 2012 at 10:54 pm
Old Dec 30, 2012, 7:12 am

Programs: BD silver, virgin silver
Missing miles

Called them and they said it was a system problem that they are working on and that if it takes until after 31st December to rectify then they will extend the transfer to Avios availability.

Not sure why the agent just couldn't credit my account with the missing miles given that she confirmed it is currently wrong. Not sure I rely on them to get it done, but not sure what more I can do at this stage.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 7:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by kr1280
Called them and they said it was a system problem that they are working on and that if it takes until after 31st December to rectify then they will extend the transfer to Avios availability.

Not sure why the agent just couldn't credit my account with the missing miles given that she confirmed it is currently wrong. Not sure I rely on them to get it done, but not sure what more I can do at this stage.

Have a little faith, if all else fails Nicci is a little star and iv no doubt she will be able to sort it for you upon her return

cs
Old Dec 31, 2012, 4:35 am
Company Representative - British Airways
Original Poster

Dear all

I am not currently in the office but rest assured any queries that were submitted prior to 31 December will be dealt with and honoured if everything meets the eligibility criteria for tier match/transfer/mileage refund etc

Warm regards

Nicci
Old Dec 31, 2012, 7:25 am

Many thanks Nicci and a Happy New Year to you.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 10:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Has anyone heard from DC yet?
Old Jan 4, 2013, 4:06 pm

I had queried my status match on 31st December both by phoning ba and PM-ing Nicci. I logged into my ba account today and the match has been done. I thought that an email was to have been automatically sent but no. Anyway I am happy that all I need now is to keep using my bmi Mactercard and transferring the miles for as long as I can.
Thanks bmi for the journey.
Old Jan 8, 2013, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DiamondClubQueries
Dear all

I am not currently in the office but rest assured any queries that were submitted prior to 31 December will be dealt with and honoured if everything meets the eligibility criteria for tier match/transfer/mileage refund etc

Warm regards

Nicci
Where is DiamondClubQueries ??
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:32 am

Programs: rapidly diminishing
Does anyone know if Nicci/Diamondclubqueries is still responding to PM?

I have an outstanding status match issue (Mrs Sofasurfer's, actually) - PM initially sent on Dec 5th, follow-up email sent in the new year, and still heard nothing.

I've just sent another PM to the Diamondclubqueries flyertalk username, but wonder if Nicci has another BA FT username I should try to contact her through..?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!
Sofasurfer
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:43 am

Programs: rapidly diminishing
Answering my own question (in case others have the same issue):

I believe that Nicci is also BA Executive Club on FT - and this account is currently active (the DiamondClubQueries FT account does not seem to have been active since Jan 16th).
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:44 am

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
She posts as BA Executive Club, and although isn't posting much, she's definitely reading the forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.