Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Western re-inventing itself

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2016, 6:10 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage, United MP, Marriott Rewards
How many nights was the stay and in what month?
Early September for 2 nights. Booked the cheapest room (no window), got an upgrade to a room with window(s). Pretty pleased because if I remember well there was quite a big price difference in between those rooms.
Old May 13, 2016, 7:31 am

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
I had a paid, 2 night stay at this hotel last May. Diamond member and booked one those internal windowless rooms.

No upgrade to speak of. I even inquired at check-in and was told the hotel was booked solid.

I think it was booked solid as there was a change over between cruise ships.

Breakfast in the morning was a chaotic mess with the one attendant not able to keep up.
Old Aug 9, 2016, 7:04 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
We stayed in a BW Plus last week and almost drove right past it since we didn't see the traditional blue and yellow sign (just red BW initials). I hope that the new logos are part of a bigger effort to differentiate the different types of hotels. Some of the newly built BW plus hotels are just as nice as a Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn but people still think of BW as run-down roadside motels (of which they still have many). I think that they need to put more distance between the lower end BW brand and BW plus. The different color logo is a good start, but I think a name change may be needed for the "plus" properties to emphasize that they really are different. However, before they do that, they really need to set some standards for plus properties. The new ones are great but some of the older refurbished ones don't live up to the same standards. To paraphrase Forest Gump, "BW is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get"
Old Aug 11, 2016, 3:14 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by sdsearch
You can rate how your Best Western stay went even if you don't get a survey email, by going to:
Thank you for posting this!
I have really wanted a way to give Best Western feedback instead of just sending email especially about stays at properties I frequent
that I no longer get sent surveys for.
Old Aug 31, 2016, 11:56 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Did anyone else notice that the red BW Plus logo looks alot like the old Dairy Queen logo?
Attached Images   

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.