Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Happy First Anniversary???

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2008, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA GS, Avis CHM, Marriott & SPG & PC Plat., Hyatt & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by TAlfano
Sarah is out on leave according to her out-of-office.
Maybe Sarah is on "leave" because of the stupid idea of sending a coupon as an Anniversary gift?

TAlfano, thanks for posting all the email addresses. This is extremely helpful!!!
Old Apr 15, 2008, 7:15 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Hey Avis,

I bet your eMusic contract was secured for a fraction of the cost compared to iTunes. Well, guess what? I bet the effectiveness has been a fraction of your prior campaign as well. As for the 1st Anniversary bonus... a coupon for one or two completely free days of GPS system may have been regarded as having value to your most loyal clients.

Try harder.
Old Apr 16, 2008, 4:57 pm
wth

Programs: 2011 Air: AA (Plat) UA (Prem); Hotel: HGP (Dia), HH (Dia), KIT (IC); Car: HZ (PC) AF
Originally Posted by heffa
Ah, another spam Anniversary gift from Sarah Bergeron, but at least now she calls it "an exclusive offer" instead of "Anniversary Gift":

Get $40 off a weekly (5+ day) rental on a premium vehicle and receive 10 FREE eMusic downloads.

So now she expects us to go out and celebrate our first year anniversary with renting a premium car for a week. *great* (not)

Doesn't anyone who signs up get 10 free downloads with a 5+day rental? This isn't even an Avis First offer let alone an exclusive one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.