Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Avis | Preferred and Budget | Fastbreak
Reload this Page >

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 24, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TravelinSperry
As of 2/12/14: We've had quite a few "Hey, come use this AWD. It's great" type of posts. When the AWD doesn't give a good discount, but is only posted to try to get renters to use the AWD of someone so the poster can earn free days from their Avis Corporate account. From here out, please put the company/trade group/etc that's associated with the AWD or we'll delete the post to keep it on-topic here.

Status Match &/or Complimentary Status
(only public matches posted where Avis or entity post public links - certain corporations also offer upgrades - they are not listed since they are not public)

Status Match
  • (Not applicable to residents in the US and Canada) link here
President's Club (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 100k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United Club Infinite, Presidential Plus Business/Consumer, & Business Card primary Cardmembers (link here)
  • United MileagePlus members with Premier Platinum or status or higher (link here)
  • Aeroplan 75K and Super Elite Members as well as the Primary Cardholder of an Aeroplan premium credit card (link here)
  • Hawaiian Air Pualani Platinum members (link here)
  • Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer Solitaire PPS Club and PPS Club members (link here)
  • American Express Platinum card holders (outside USA) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite or Black cardholders (Europe, Turkey, & CIS) link here
  • Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Elite Visa Infinite (benefits link here)
  • Lincoln Black Label members (link here)
  • Inspirato members (link here)
  • THIRDHOME members (link here)
  • SouthernSun Black Status Members (South Africa) (link here)
  • DNB Mastercard Upgrade cardholders (Norway) (link here)
  • XO Access Members (link here)
Preferred Plus (complimentary upgrade)
  • American Airlines 60k Loyalty Points level choice (link here)
  • United MileagePlus Premier Silver and Premier Gold members (link here)
  • Aeroplan 25K, 35K and 50K Members and primary cardholders of an Aeroplan core credit card (link here)
  • Etihad Guest Gold Members (residing in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey) link here
  • Mastercard World Elite card holders (US based) link here
  • Visa Infinite card holders (US & Canada based) (link here)
  • American Express Platinum Cardholders (US Based) link here
  • CLEAR Plus members (link here)
  • Founders Card Members (link provided after joining)
Print Wikipost

Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2019, 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by bob1008
Why do they keep eliminating this thread? Do we start another?

Well.. I guess I'll start it off. My most reliable for consistantly low rates, unlimited miles, free LDW, and no hassle is still L093590.
My brother in law works for ABB . He said this code is incredible ! A501100 , give it a try . It works with both avis and budget
Old Jan 10, 2019, 8:52 pm

My brother in law works for ABB ! He said they have deals with national and Avis . Try this code with Avis A501100 . It includes insurance too . I used it in Las Vegas last week and WOW
Old Jan 11, 2019, 6:02 am

Programs: too many
Originally Posted by qwerty33
My brother in law works for ABB ! He said they have deals with national and Avis . Try this code with Avis A501100 . It includes insurance too . I used it in Las Vegas last week and WOW
Haven't tried for the US, but with this code, in France and the UK, example of a weekly rental between 18-25JAN:
ABB code is at least 25% more expensive than the BA Silver one in France, for all car types
At LHR, ABB code is between £5 cheaper for Group A (Mini) to £200 more expensive for PDAR, compared to prices with BA Silver
In both cases, mileage is limited to 300 miles/km per day
Old Jan 14, 2019, 12:00 am

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Renting in 3 days from AVIS in PLS airport, Turks and Caicos...

There's just no way to get a discount code to work at a small Caribbean franchise operation, right? Same question with AVIS Preferred Plus upgrade benefits ... I assume they'll just laugh at me if I claim I'm entitled to a free upgrade.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 12:05 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by huge
Renting in 3 days from AVIS in PLS airport, Turks and Caicos...

There's just no way to get a discount code to work at a small Caribbean franchise operation, right? Same question with AVIS Preferred Plus upgrade benefits ... I assume they'll just laugh at me if I claim I'm entitled to a free upgrade.
The answer is no for Avis, but we've found that discount codes work with most other companies there. As for the upgrade question, you're probably correct.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:47 am

Anyone know what code D487000 is for? Thanks!
Old Feb 8, 2019, 6:16 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro
Renting this summer in EDI, UK and this code is scarily low. Is it legit??

Last edited by IzzyL; Feb 8, 2019 at 6:17 pm Reason: Missing code... E027237
Old Feb 11, 2019, 9:59 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro
Anyway, I ended up not being able to use that code. Went with the Amazon code and think I've got a good deal.

Peugeot 3008, standard auto for 10 days at for $557.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 1:08 pm

I need to rent from Spain and drop off in Portugal (Lisbon), rates for 2 days over a weekend are showing between 700-1000 depending on vehicle. Does anyone know of any code that could lower it?
Old Mar 15, 2019, 4:58 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Originally Posted by bcnfish
I need to rent from Spain and drop off in Portugal (Lisbon), rates for 2 days over a weekend are showing between 700-1000 depending on vehicle. Does anyone know of any code that could lower it?
One ways are expensive in Europe. I'd suggest renting in Spain, returning in Spain, then hopping over to PT and renting and returning in PT. Sites like driiveme have cars for 1€ that need repositioning (usually up to a 24 hr limit)
Old Mar 16, 2019, 11:10 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Anything for a pickup at Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco and drop off at near Sunnevalue CA for 9 days total rental?
Old Mar 17, 2019, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by phouchg
Any luck with the Amazon Employee code D008400. Crazy low rates in Las Vegas on this in January - just don't want to get nicked.
Amazon rate is great. Cannot figure out if LDW includes. Any idea?
Old Mar 17, 2019, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by serialportme

Amazon rate is great. Cannot figure out if LDW includes. Any idea?
Even if it did, what difference does it make if you're not an employee? If you used it and had an accident, it's not like you'd be covered. The first thing they'd do is to confirm you were an employee. If you were not, you'd be liable for all the damage.
cblaisd likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Even if it did, what difference does it make if you're not an employee? If you used it and had an accident, it's not like you'd be covered. The first thing they'd do is to confirm you were an employee. If you were not, you'd be liable for all the damage.
Not 100% of the time. I was using a big ten code, someone hit my number and they never asked ... and totally covered the repairs. Wound up not even paying for the rental...so...
Old Mar 17, 2019, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by serialportme

Not 100% of the time. I was using a big ten code, someone hit my number and they never asked ... and totally covered the repairs. Wound up not even paying for the rental...so...
I guess YMMV. Just not sure that I'd want to take the chance with a $30K+ vehicle but everyone has to assess their own risk tolerance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.