Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Fuel Scam or Real Technology?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2014, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by 3Cforme
IMHO Avis is begging for a class-action suit on this. Since customers have nothing but the fuel gauge for information it is unreasonable to use other technology, and, of course, the remote-read approach is contradicted by the T&Cs.
id like to see a class action against Avis, although i think they would just count the cost of the lawyers and figure out the $$ value of their exposure, then just continue with the same practices or find a way to hide them better

these are the guys who told me to skip my son's funeral and return the car and, after refusing to let me extend the contract by credit card over the phone, told me to fly to Atlanta to return the car on the due date or they would report me for grand theft. they followed up by DNRing me when i returned the car 5 days later.

maybe we can find others who dealt with their L&D department as well and add them to the suit

Last edited by jjj0truthisalwaysthere; Aug 2, 2014 at 9:55 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.