Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

Lifemiles website down for award travel search?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lifemiles website down for award travel search?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2024, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by greendx
How long did it take for you to get the email for CC info after the call? I had LM book a ticket manually earlier today and was told it would take upto 24 hour to get the email link for CC info and then upto 72 hours after that to ticket it.
I went through this process a few days ago.

Payment link arrived within 30hrs or so. After completing the payment I called again and they had no idea that I paid so put me on hold an told me the ticket would be issued within 24-48 hours. It took them around 24 hours.

Quite a lengthy process but successful booking. Back in the day I had to give them my CCV over the phone which was absurd.

Taxes grew from $12 on the website to almost $100. Nothing new with LM but what was frustrating is that the agent was unable to tell me what these fees were for.
greendx likes this.

Last edited by pete_ncl; Jan 12, 2024 at 8:28 pm
Old Jan 12, 2024, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by pete_ncl
I went through this process a few days ago.

Payment link arrived within 30hrs or so. After completing the payment I called again and they had no idea that I paid so put me on hold an told me the ticket would be issued within 24-48 hours. It took them around 24 hours.

Quite a lengthy process but successful booking. Back in the day I had to give them my CCV over the phone which was absurd.

Taxes grew from $12 on the website to almost $100. Nothing new with LM but what was frustrating is that the agent was unable to tell me what these fees were for.
Thanks for the data point.
Old Mar 15, 2024, 7:36 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by vsadda
No. I don't think we will ever be, because, if I encounter an error with their website, I call them to get the work done. You on the other hand, seem to like to get on to FlyerTalk to complain about it.
In know your post is old and was not addressed to me, but FWIW I would mention that with error E2.1 sometimes even calling will not yield positive results. Happened to me recently and agent on the phone was not able to book it either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.