Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

250 bonus miles for e-store purchases in October 2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

250 bonus miles for e-store purchases in October 2012

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2012, 4:42 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond, IC Ambassador, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by al613
Anyone knows the limit?
Ebags electronic gift certificates

Terms And Conditions

The following terms and conditions apply to all purchases and redemptions of eBags email Gift Certificates purchased or used in any manner on the eBags.com (USA) web site:

Email Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed for orders shipping to Canada.

Email Gift Certificates purchased on eBags.com (USA) can only be redeemed on eBags.com (USA).

Email Gift Certificates, and unused portions of them, are valid for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Please retain your email Gift Certificate authorization code until your gift is fully redeemed.

If the value of an email Gift Certificate exceeds the total cost of a purchase, eBags will hold the remaining value in the recipient's account for a period of up to one (1) year from the original date of purchase of the email Gift Certificate.

Email Gift Certificates may not be redeemed for cash, are not redeemable on previously placed orders, and cannot be used to purchase other email Gift Certificates.

Email Gift certificates cannot be combined in any manner on a single order.

Sales tax is not charged on the purchase of email Gift Certificates.

Sales tax, if applicable, will be charged on merchandise purchased at eBags.com using an email Gift Certificate.

Discounts and Free Shipping offers cannot be applied towards the purchase of an email Gift Certificates.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 5:03 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by ukinny2000
I bought a $0.10 drugstore.com e-gift certificate. Will let you know if it works
i can not find this item, how did u order it?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 5:11 pm

Petsmart called me to verify the transactions and said lots of people were making $1 donations and they were confused
Old Oct 14, 2012, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, BA, UA, HH Dia, CC Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by kalametty
did you find any items for this?
Yes, but had a couple of things go out of stock after only 4 orders.

Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
I did find $1 walgreens nail clippers on drugstore.com for us shoprunner folk.
Aren't Walgreens items disqualified as a 3rd party vendor?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 5:26 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
There is one partner without which doesn't require buying anything... All you need is phone number in US to receive a sales call. This can be done only once per phone number...
Old Oct 14, 2012, 6:05 pm

is the deal dead? I see the advertisement on the webpage, but it wont let me click on it
Old Oct 14, 2012, 6:34 pm

Anyone actually got bonus miles to post?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 6:44 pm

Programs: VA WP, NZ *A SG
I'll be watching this thread with interest to see if the miles post properly.

I LOVE deals like this where you think outside the box. I will happily donate money to charity in exchange for miles - particularly when the cost is a fraction of the normal price!
Old Oct 14, 2012, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by mabramovich
Petsmart called me to verify the transactions and said lots of people were making $1 donations and they were confused
Haha. They called me twice early this morning. First I they wanted to know if it was me that placed the orders, and second why I did them all as separate transactions. I laughed and said I was making donations on behalf of people for Christmas. She liked the answer and that was that. Shortly after the floodgates were opened and I received a boatload of emails for order and shipping confirmations.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by belfordrocks
I'm in Australia, what's the cheapest way of doing this without paying shipping on every 88ml bottle of shampoo...

Thanks.
Find a homeless shelter in the US where free shipping applies (the same state/city as where it is shipped from is probably an easy place to start). Email them and tell them what you are doing - buying small bottles of shampoo in exchange for FF points. Ask them if they would like all the shampoo as a donation. When they say yes, tell them any packages shipped to them addressed to you are donations. Then change your shipping address when you order to the homeless shelter.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 7:10 pm

Is it 250 miles for each ITEM purchased, or each order placed? Can you order/purchase 100 items in one order and collect 100 x 250 points?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by pbd456
i can not find this item, how did u order it?
It was offered as an option to me here:

http://www.drugstore.com/gc/gc_purchase.asp
Old Oct 14, 2012, 7:26 pm

Programs: Relais & Châteaux
Originally Posted by Yinzer
Unless something has changed don't bother, won't go through.
Why not? Isn't it with any purchase you will get the 250 miles?
Old Oct 14, 2012, 7:36 pm

With the petsmart donations - you can purchase 100 x $10 donations that, at the checkout screen list as 1 donation for $100. Do you think this would be considered 100 purchases, or 1 purchase?

The problem with this offer is that by the time the points post, the 250 points deal will be over!!
Old Oct 14, 2012, 9:20 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
I know a non profit in the USA that will gladly take all your shampoos, etc and give you a receipt for your donation if needed. PM me for the address and someone can really benefit from all this.

I might not reply the same minute (on the road), but will try to do the same day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.