Wiki Posts
Search

How long to post

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2009, 1:29 am
Suspended
Original Poster

How long to post

Just flew with Swiss about 1 week ago and still no posted miles. How long does it take to post on my asiana page?
Old Jun 14, 2009, 2:42 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
I had anything from 3 days to 3 weeks with M&M airlines in the past so it might still be a while.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 10:09 am

Normally 8 days for UAL flights. Asiana I think posted the day after or so.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 7:59 pm

Programs: TG ROP Gold, Lifetime OZ Diamond Plus, BA Gold
Originally Posted by stupidhead
Asiana I think posted the day after or so.
Is it even that long? Seems like it's immediate to me as I've taken a flight and once I arrived checked my Asiana Club balance online and had the miles and bonus already credited.

For me:
OZ is always immediate.
SQ 2 or 3 days
TG 4 or 5 days
AC 3 days
UA usually at least a week
M&M airlines: no experience
Old Jun 14, 2009, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by A_Lee
Is it even that long? Seems like it's immediate to me as I've taken a flight and once I arrived checked my Asiana Club balance online and had the miles and bonus already credited.
I'm not sure. I never checked that immediately, since Asiana doesn't even ask for my frequent flyer card (OR a confirmation for that matter) when I check in. They scan my passport and credit my miles and somehow pull up my booking.
Old Jun 20, 2009, 6:57 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

It has been nearly 2 weeks and no posting yet on any of my LX flight within the last 2 weeks. any thoughts?
Old Jun 21, 2009, 5:27 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by bundi404
It has been nearly 2 weeks and no posting yet on any of my LX flight within the last 2 weeks. any thoughts?
As said previously, it can take longer than that. Doesn't hurt to scan and E-Mail your boarding passes anyway.
Old Jun 21, 2009, 1:25 pm

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
As said previously, it can take longer than that. Doesn't hurt to scan and E-Mail your boarding passes anyway.
Anyone has any idea what is OZ email address that we can email them? I can't seem to find it on their website. Many thanks.
Old Jul 11, 2009, 4:54 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I also could use this email address. After waiting 1 month for the miles to post NONE of my swiss flights posted! I have no idea why. Ill have to give them a call
Old Jul 13, 2009, 9:45 am

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by bundi404
I also could use this email address. After waiting 1 month for the miles to post NONE of my swiss flights posted! I have no idea why. Ill have to give them a call
Cant find the specific thread right now but Im sure I read somewhere in the Star Alliance forum that there is a LX IT-glitch causing posting problems. They are trying to solve it and it is not just about posting to OZ accounts.
My wife is a Diamond Club member and she have several LX and SK flights missing.

Sure it will work to e-mail scanned documentations?
Old Jul 16, 2009, 10:59 pm

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Bringing this back up, I have been flying Swiss quite extensively recently and experience a 100% non-posting rate for Swiss-flights on my Asiana-Account - yet the odd flight I post to my M&M-account posts within three days. Lufthansa flights, however, usually post faster to the Asiana-account than they do to their own M&M-system (usually two hours or so faster).

However when sending in the LX boarding-passes to the German OZ-office these miles usually post within four weeks.

Greetings - Dirk
Old Jul 16, 2009, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by djohannw
Bringing this back up, I have been flying Swiss quite extensively recently and experience a 100% non-posting rate for Swiss-flights on my Asiana-Account - yet the odd flight I post to my M&M-account posts within three days. Lufthansa flights, however, usually post faster to the Asiana-account than they do to their own M&M-system (usually two hours or so faster).

However when sending in the LX boarding-passes to the German OZ-office these miles usually post within four weeks.

Greetings - Dirk
So the rumors about this LX IT problem is correct then.

Does it work e-mailing scanned documents for retro registration?
Old Sep 27, 2009, 5:54 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Just to bring back this old thread. The miles have finally posted! I dont know why it took nearly two months but all my LX flights I took in July seem to have just posted.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 8:02 am

Here comes some follow up to the problems regarding getting LX miles posted to OZ. Found a wonderful Asiana Club agent who arranged for manual posting from scanned documents to my wife’s account.
OZ agent also took her time to investigating why miles didn’t post automatically –she found out that those miles “got stuck” somewhere in the M&M computer system. All worked out well until a system upgrade was made to M&M somewhere in the beginning of 2009. This bug has been found but it is up to M&M to fix it and therefore she could not tell when it will work as normal again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.