Wiki Posts
Search

Best showers at ICN?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2016, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Question Lounges & Access

So my niece is flying to SIN via ICN. Arrival on AC 61 and connect to OZ flight. On her return she will arrive into ICN from SIN at 6am and leaves int he evening for YYZ. What lounges should she or can she access. Star Gold.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 8:58 pm

Programs: OZ D+ Lifetime
She has access to the Asiana lounge on both the Main terminal (for the trip to SIN) and also the Concourse terminal (when she is returning to YYZ).

Arriving at 6am from SIN and then an evening flight to YYZ (5pm?) leaves quite a lot of time. They do offer free transit tours of a few hours that might be interesting to pass the time. The shorter tours would leave plenty of time for a stop at the lounge to freshen up before another long haul flight. If not, there is plenty to do at ICN.

Last edited by nme7; Nov 2, 2016 at 10:00 pm
Old Nov 2, 2016, 9:04 pm

Would definitely consider the tours. While ICN is indeed one of the better airports to kill time at, ~12 hours at any airport is painful.

Also: If she wants to take a shower to freshen up in the morning, she should go straight to the lounge as the wait times can be a bit longer around that time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.