Wiki Posts
Search

Best fares HKG-SHA

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2005, 7:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold
Best fares HKG-SHA

I'm looking for the best fares HKG-SHA Nov 21-26. It seems like there are tickets you can buy (presumably off tours) that are ~960HKD for the 7 day 21-27, but that price is up to at least 2200HKD for the 6 day trip that I'd like to take. The only place that offered a 6day <1000HKD fare was aerohkg, but when I went to pay/confrim, they pulled out of it and said that the tour operator 'cancelled the tour'.

Ideally, I'd fly HKG-PVG, HGH (Hangzhou) - HKG on those 21/26Nov dates. Anyone know of a better way/cheaper way to get what I want? Or any advice? ... Thanks!
Old Nov 13, 2005, 10:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If you have Asia Miles or JMB miles, you might consider redeeming an award (only 15k miles); I believe that's the only way you'll be able to pull off that open jaw without spending a lot of money.

That said, 2200 is an ok fare (one way fares cost almost that much).
Old Nov 13, 2005, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold
Unfortunately, I've only got AA and DL miles.... it's a pity CX doesn't service this route!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.