Malaysia Digital Arrival Card Website Not Working

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Malaysia Digital Arrival Card Website Not Working

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2023, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Went through KLIA a few days ago. I registered in advance using the digital arrival card as I planned to do the e channel registration after passing passport control as it advises on their website.

I went through passport control waiting in a 45 minute line as per normal only to see that the echannel registration area is now before the passport control and they wouldn’t allow me to register as I’d already gotten through. The person was very apologetic but there was actually no signage or anything indicating that registration was before. This, along with the SGN like lines for passport check and the bus from the satellite to the main terminal makes KLIA a place to avoid as much as possible IMHO. It’s become one of the worst hub airport experiences in the region.
Old Nov 30, 2023, 7:03 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum
On a related note, how does the APEC lane work at KLIA2? I'm flying with AirAsia and my ticket includes access to the expedited APEC immigration lanes at KLIA2. Will my boarding pass have some special notation on it or something, allowing me to access those lanes?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.