Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PNH Transit

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2015, 8:32 am
Original Poster

PNH Transit

I'm flying DOH-PNH (same-plane with transit in Ho Chi Minh City) on Qatar Airways and connecting to PNH-HKG on Dragonair. How can I find out whether I can transit without getting a visa on arrival? Thanks in advance!
Old Oct 16, 2019, 3:31 am

Im interested in the same as I have a B2B with MH. I assume that you can pass and they'll call somebody to check you in. Print out BPs, though airport don't accept homeprinted BPs if coming from landside.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 3:52 am

I found the reply myself on ANA's homepage, quoted below

Passengers who transit to/from International Flight

You don’t need to enter Cambodia.
After arriving, please proceed through the corridor, at the side of staircase to Ground Floor, to the International Flight Transit Counter. If you had not checked in for a connecting flight, proceed to the gate for a connecting flight through a transit security check after checking in at the International Flight Transit Counter.
*Please contact to a security staff, an airport staff or an ANA staff if you can’t find any staff at the transit counter.
*You need to enter Cambodia and check in at the counter in a departure lobby for connecting to/ from some airlines’ flight. Please check the condition on your own responsibility.
Old Sep 19, 2023, 10:38 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum Elite, CX Silver, OW Ruby, Travala Smart Diamond
Map of Phnom Penh International Airport

The ANA website still has the transit information including detailed maps of Phnom Penh International Airport. I think it's useful to post the link here:

https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/guide/pr...ional/pnh.html

If anybody has recent experience arriving, departing or transiting at PNH, especially on separate tickets, e.g. coming in on Qatar from DOH and then connecting internationally on Air Asia, it would be interesting to know. How much time is enough, how to go about checked bags, experience at security etc.
edsh likes this.
Old Oct 1, 2023, 6:41 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA Lifetime Plat, IHG SE
Most passports can get a landing visa for about $35 US. If you go to the transit desk and have problems, a landing visa is a good backup, giving peace of mind.

there’s only one lounge, not too bad, quite big. Entry with Priority pass, Skyteam elite plus, and many others.
Old Oct 1, 2023, 6:47 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA Lifetime Plat, IHG SE
If you must get a visa, the check-in counters normally open 2.5 to 3 hours before flight time. There’s not many counters but used by many airlines so every check-in person is an airport contract employee. I’ve never spent more than a few minutes for exit immigration and security check.

airside not much to do. Burger King, crispy creme donuts, souvenir shops.
goodgirl likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2023, 10:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum Elite, CX Silver, OW Ruby, Travala Smart Diamond
I asked staff at PNH and they confirmed transit is possible without going through immigration.

Here are some photos of the transit signs you pass when you arrive:

Goldorak likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.