Search

CGK fast track immigration for J pax

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2022, 2:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by bocastephen
A couple additional questions....

1. how long is the usual wait for the non-Indonesian vaccine record to go from 'waiting for approval' to 'approved' in the PL app? I did not upload the CDC card, I uploaded the State of California certificate with vaccine details and the QR code.

2. how strict are they about absolute name matching? My ticket and vaccine record are my first and last name only, but the passport includes my middle name. I'm flying JAL, so not sure if they will even both checking especially if I do OLCI or if this would be a problem when boarding my connection to CGK at Narita, of this even matters

1. the upload time for my certificates was infinite. They never appeared (though in truth i stopped checking).
However, on two recent trips NOBODY WAS REMOTELY INTERESTED IN CHECKING THE APP. Nobody.
There was no attempt anytime, anywhere, to check I had the app, never mind check if it was up to date.

2. a worry you can forget about
bocastephen likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2022, 12:38 pm

Programs: Starbucks Gold :-)
What's the usual line for 23:50-midnight arrivals? Would need VOA
Old Dec 4, 2022, 3:49 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Best Western Diamond Selec
Originally Posted by HadesNL
this is TK's requirement site for travel to certain countries
https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-g...-restrictions/
it looks like it's powered by Sherpa?

When we search the requirement to enter Turkiye, it's wrong though. It shows evisa as the only option, but in reality, VOA was available at IST as recent as last month.

I've lost confidence in Sherpa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.