Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bali Hotel Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2022, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

Bali Hotel Recommendations

Hi Ill be visiting Bali in late-Feb and Im looking for some hotel recommendations. Ive narrowed down the list to (1) the Ritz-Carlton Nusa Dua, (2) the St Regis, (3) Alila Seminyak, (4) W Seminyak, and (5) Jumeirah Bali.

- Ritz-Carlton Garden Villa (359sqm)
- St Regis Suite (90sqm)
- Alila Seminyak Beach Suite (170sqm)
- Jumeirah Bali Garden Villa (210sqm)
- W Bali Spectacular Ocean Room (64sqm)

I recently stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Langkawi and I really enjoyed it. However, Ive been reading the reviews and it looks like the Ritz-Carlton Bali has some bad reviews. The St Regis has some excellent reviews but I could get a villa at RC Bali with the price they are charging for a base level room. I heard great reviews about Alila and W, especially during sunset. Just curious what do you think of these hotels?
Old Dec 4, 2022, 4:25 pm

Hi, all of the Hotels/Resorts that you mentioned are beachfront and top-notch in their services.

Jumeirah is located on a cliff overlooking the ocean so you can get 3 views: Beach, Ocean and Jungle-like.

While W Bali Spectacular is located in one of the most popular areas in Bali - Seminyak - that features day and night clubs, quality restaurants, shopping centres, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.