Reload this Page >

6 days Kuala Lumpur

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

6 days Kuala Lumpur

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2017, 7:34 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by El Regina
Development of condos and low cost apartments are everywhere in this world,not only happening in KL If this is your excuse to claim that not so much thing to see and do in KL, this is a very weak and lame excuse.
How about there's nothing much that I want to see or do in KL?

You can post lists of "attractions" all you want but if they don't "attract" visitors then I'm not sure they should be considered attractions.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 8:54 pm

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by ProleOnParole
Of what?
Read the comment.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 11:35 pm

Originally Posted by invisible
Read the comment.
I did, you're not making any sense.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 12:29 am

I did, you're not making any sense.
When you say 'you're not making any sense' do you mean me, as an individual do not make a sense, i.e. I am senseless, or my statement does not make any sense?

Let me guess, English is not your primary language, correct?
Old Jan 18, 2017, 2:34 am
Suspended

Programs: Enrich Sapphire. Kris Flyer Silver.Le Club Accorhotels,Starwood.
Read the comment.
Hi

Was it in reference to the blood comment?
Old Jan 18, 2017, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by wolf72
Hi

Was it in reference to the blood comment?
Yes.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 10:06 pm
Suspended

Yes.
I don't understand what you mean exactly with the blood comment..can you elaborate please?

Last edited by wolf72; Jan 19, 2017 at 12:35 am
Old Jan 18, 2017, 11:42 pm

When you say 'you're not making any sense' do you mean me, as an individual do not make a sense, i.e. I am senseless, or my statement does not make any sense?
What I mean by "you're not making any sense" is that you're not making any sense.

According to your post, KL has no potential because on the third day of your stay there your wife asked you to walk a longer way back to the hotel so as to avoid passing by what seemed like a pool of blood to her. This is an illogical, incoherent, ridiculous non sequitur on a number of levels. It makes no sense whatsoever.

For a moment I was considering the possibility that your comment was an elaborate attempt at sarcasm directed at wolf72's criticism of urban sprawl and encroachment on green spaces in KL but apparently you really meant it the way you wrote it. Very well then.

I must say it's actually moderately amusing to follow your train of thought. There's a thread here on FT where people repost the most ludicrous comments from TripAdvisor, what you wrote would fit right in.

Let me guess, English is not your primary language, correct?
Chinglish isn't, since you have to bring that up. Talk about glass houses.

And by the way, the eerie "spilled blood" your wife purportedly saw could have very well been betel nut residue.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:36 am
Suspended

And by the way, the eerie "spilled blood" your wife purportedly saw could have very well been betel nut residue.

That's very true.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 2:10 am

Look, if people are not interested in seeing things in KL, what else do you want to do~? Force people to join tours and to go to sites they have zero interest in seeing? You can't do that..and if people are not spending a longer period of time in KL, its not because they don't know about KL..but it's because it does not interest them.

People go to London and accept it will be a big city but go to the sites they want to visit...all around the city, be it Big Ben, Tower of London, crossing the Thames across the bridges, the various museums that APPEAL to individuals, or are up to trying local fish and chips and so forth. That's part of the whole London experince. And riding the london underground and visiting buckingham palace and hyde park.

Now, you listed a whole bunch of places and things to see in KL..but how easy is it to access those locations and compare the weather and humidity and time needed to go to each site and cost involved. Do you get the point I am trying to make?

Wait a moment! Since when I forcing people to join the tour or see many attractions in KL beyond their willingness? I gave some suggestions and information because the person who opened this thread was ASKING for it. Its YOU are the one who incite other people to do not stay in KL for more than 1 day.

Ok fine. For you, KL is dull, boring and not interesting. You hate it so much! For you, one day is enough to stay in KL. That is completely fine! But if other traveler would like to stay longer in the city, let them be. Its their $$$ after all.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 2:17 am

Originally Posted by Diplomatico
How about there's nothing much that I want to see or do in KL?

You can post lists of "attractions" all you want but if they don't "attract" visitors then I'm not sure they should be considered attractions.
I suggested those attractions available in KL to HansHaeberle, not for you. He already clearly stated that he needs to stay in KL for 6 days because he got something to do in the city. And I also do not why some people having difficulty to understand his question or read the title of this thread properly.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 2:43 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
And I also do not why some people having difficulty to understand his question or read the title of this thread properly.
Sort of like some people are having difficulty understanding that this is an online discussion forum and not a private phone call between two parties.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 5:44 pm
Suspended

I suggested those attractions available in KL to HansHaeberle, not for you. He already clearly stated that he needs to stay in KL for 6 days because he got something to do in the city. And I also do not why some people having difficulty to understand his question or read the title of this thread properly.

You really should re-think your answers. This is not your private el-regina pte ltd forum and this is not your personal business email correspondence with a customer.

Reality check needed.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 5:19 pm

You really should re-think your answers. This is not your private el-regina pte ltd forum and this is not your personal business email correspondence with a customer.

Reality check needed.
same goes to you. At least, I answered the question asked by the person who opened this thread.

You on the other hand, didnt answer the question and even went further out of topic.

Last edited by El Regina; Jan 22, 2017 at 6:50 pm
Old Jan 27, 2017, 4:54 pm

Interesting thread...I'll be there for 6 days too for both business and pleasure in June. So getting outside of the city isn't doable. Plus I'm bringing my wife and 2 college age kids along.

I'll ask this, what areas should we avoid? like any metro area common sense arises but but with a city of 1.5MM it makes sense to ask. Other than that, we're the types who like to explore cities and not lay on the beach.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.