Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fhr upgrade help needed

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2007, 8:34 am
Original Poster

fhr upgrade help needed

I'm currently at a ritz where I arrived late last night.when I inquired about my space avail ug I was told there were no rooms avail. I called res desk this morning and there are still rooms in the higher cat avail(surprise surprise).
How should I handle this situation?
Old Aug 31, 2007, 9:20 am

Wirelessly posted (Treo 700p Sprint: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D052; Blazer/4.5) 16;320x320)

It could be that nothing was available when you have arrived or for tomorrow if you are staying longer. Check with front desk again today and see if they can upgrade you.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 10:01 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz PC, AMEX PLAT
Originally Posted by precision80
I'm currently at a ritz where I arrived late last night.when I inquired about my space avail ug I was told there were no rooms avail. I called res desk this morning and there are still rooms in the higher cat avail(surprise surprise).
How should I handle this situation?
Also, you may want to try calling the Platinum Concierge.
Old Sep 2, 2007, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Also remember that, with a 4pm check-out, they also need to have a spare room on the day you leave - they can't give you a room they may keep until 4pm when new guests can check-in from 2pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.