Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2017, 8:25 am

So i just logged into my account and ALL of the offers I added to my AMEX card have been removed and there are no offers available to add! Yikes! Is anyone else seeing that? Maybe just a website glitch?
Old Jun 28, 2017, 8:29 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by callinectes
So i just logged into my account and ALL of the offers I added to my AMEX card have been removed and there are no offers available to add! Yikes! Is anyone else seeing that? Maybe just a website glitch?
Yes, the only offers I see are the generic Amex ads, no true offers at all.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 8:31 am

Okay, just chatted with AMEX, they are having an issue. It freaked me out because I just used the same offer on three cards back to back and I thought maybe I was busted or something.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 9:23 am

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I refresh the page when that happens.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 11:23 am

As discussed in the website thread, the old site still shows the correct info during such glitches.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 11:52 am

Programs: AMEX MR, Southwest, HH Diamond, M Life, Hertz, Amtrak
Originally Posted by MaxVO
As discussed in the website thread, the old site still shows the correct info during such glitches.
This worked for me ... Thanks!

I was able to confirm that I added $40 off $50 at Martha Stewart Wines to 2 cards. People are combining with other codes and deals, reporting 19 bottles of wine at approx $70 net. I'm going to pass but definite deals to be had if you are not a wine snob. Visit slickdeals dot net for more info, search on Amex offers.

Last edited by awesomeness2; Jun 28, 2017 at 11:57 am
Old Jun 28, 2017, 12:52 pm

The Martha Stewart wine deal seems rather attractive, but I understand there may be deception involved with the domestic wines on her list. According to the references below, those are bulk industrial products not worth even $3-4 a bottle.
http://www.vineration.com/blog/marth...junk-wine-club
http://winedabbler.com/150227.html
Old Jun 28, 2017, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I didn't try earlier today (when you and others were posting about this problem), and just now (for the first time in two days) I went to the "normal" (ie, new and yucky ) Amex site, logged in, and all my offers were there, including knowing which one's I'd signed up for previously, and allowing me to register for a new offer.

So has it been fixed for everyone now?

EDITED TO ADD: Well, after doing that for two card, I went to a third card (I have 6), and it said it was having trouble displaying Amex offers. But then I went to a 4th card, it displayed fine, then I went back to the third card and this time it displayed fine. So not sure if "fixed" or "yo-yo"!

Last edited by sdsearch; Jun 28, 2017 at 2:15 pm
Old Jun 30, 2017, 4:53 pm
ckr

I don't believe I have seen this one yet– "Get 4 additional MR points for each dollar you spend ... at U.S. gas stations." This showed up on my Platinum card.

"ELIGIBLE PURCHASES: Offer valid for purchases at gas station locations in the U.S. An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at U.S. gas station locations by 9/30/17. Offer excludes online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel (e.g.- jet fuel) purchases."
Attached Images  
Old Jun 30, 2017, 10:36 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
My wife had this unusual offer on (only) 1 of her cards:

Spend $20 or more, get $5 back
Member Favorites Offer

Get a 1X $5 statement credit by adding this offer to your Card and then using the Card to make a single purchase of $20+ at any 2017 Card Member Favorites business on the Shop Small Map (or Online Directory) by 8/29/2017. Enrollment required. See terms.

OFFER TERMS

Enrollment limited. Offer valid only at 2017 “Members Favorites” businesses as indicated by the presence of the Member Favorites icon next to the business name on the 2017 Shop Small Map, available at americanexpress.com/memberfavoffer, or the Online Directory, available at americanexpress.com/memberfavofferonline. Corporate Cards and all prepaid card products are excluded. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Offer is non-transferable. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 8/29/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CH0I:0001

Really eclectic mix of businesses on that list... There are a few places I visit occasionally. The trick will be to remember to use the card.

EDIT: Now I found it on exactly one of mine, as well. Common theme: cards we almost never use.
Old Jun 30, 2017, 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by ckr
"ELIGIBLE PURCHASES: Offer valid for purchases at gas station locations in the U.S. An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at U.S. gas station locations by 9/30/17. Offer excludes online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel (e.g.- jet fuel) purchases."
"The following are NOT considered stations: superstores, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline to customers"
Old Jul 1, 2017, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
The Martha Stewart wine deal seems rather attractive, but I understand there may be deception involved with the domestic wines on her list. According to the references below, those are bulk industrial products not worth even $3-4 a bottle.
http://www.vineration.com/blog/marth...junk-wine-club
http://winedabbler.com/150227.html
A new data point to follow up on Martha Stewart Wines. I just noticed that MSW has been completely delisted from TopCashBack. Prior to this I can't recall another merchant being so totally wiped out from TCB records, so this does not look good.
If anyone tried this deal, and had their CB successfully tracked, please contribute your DP's.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by ckr
I don't believe I have seen this one yet– "Get 4 additional MR points for each dollar you spend ... at U.S. gas stations." This showed up on my Platinum card.

looks like a good one for sure!
Old Jul 3, 2017, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
My wife had this unusual offer on (only) 1 of her cards:

Spend $20 or more, get $5 back
Member Favorites Offer

EDIT: Now I found it on exactly one of mine, as well. Common theme: cards we almost never use.
Yep - same here, came on my Delta Plat, which sees zero spend after crossing the 25k mileage boost earlier in the year.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 12:02 pm

Blue for Business Plus

Still ZERO offers - account has been open for exactly 1 month (billing cycle about 15 days into the month, so already have had a statement closed for 2 weeks). Weird. Have 3 other open Amex accounts with several dozen offers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.