Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2017, 7:30 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Hampton/Hilton Garden Inn $175/$35, Is one offer.

Embassy Suites or Homewood Suites $225/$45 is another offer.

The terms are pretty much the same. you can read them in your saved offers.
Old May 22, 2017, 9:36 am

Has anyone had luck getting AMEX to fix a sync credit not posting due to the purchase posting late?

I made a Delta purchase and received a receipt immediately as well as an Amex email, "Great news! You just used your Amex Offer." However the purchase date appears late. I want to wait this out a bit before calling Amex in case it posts.

Last edited by rrgg; May 22, 2017 at 10:04 am
Old May 22, 2017, 2:36 pm

I've always been under the impression that AMEX Offer credits are deducted from total spend when it comes to spending requirements to get sign-up bonuses. Now it seems that this is not the case. I upgraded my HH free card to Surpass less than 2 months ago and have spent $3057. However, after all the AMEX Offers, the amount I've owed is about $2452. But when I log in, I see the 100K upgrade bonus.
Old May 23, 2017, 7:06 am

Hulu Spend $50 get $50 on bunch of my cards
Old May 23, 2017, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by rrgg
Has anyone had luck getting AMEX to fix a sync credit not posting due to the purchase posting late?

I made a Delta purchase and received a receipt immediately as well as an Amex email, "Great news! You just used your Amex Offer." However the purchase date appears late. I want to wait this out a bit before calling Amex in case it posts.
For future reference, Amex honored the original purchase date without me asking, even though the statement shows a date past the offer deadline.
Old May 23, 2017, 9:49 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Would be useful to know if they would do the same with other types of merchants. It appears that airlines delay finalizing card transactions because that's a simple way to implement the mandatory 24 hour cancellation window. Virgin Atlantic purchase made on May 19 posted overnight 22/23rd with a May 20th date.
Old May 23, 2017, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by vm81
Hulu Spend $50 get $50 on bunch of my cards
I don't quite understand this one. For some reason I thought the offer just said you had to spend $50 at Hulu; however, now that I look at the added offer it refers to a particular webpage (https://www.hulu.com/start/amex) which of course is limited to new accounts only and unlike the Amex offer states "spend $25, get $25."
Old May 23, 2017, 10:19 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Offer language BEFORE adding to card:
Hulu
Spend $50 or more, get $50 back
Details
Enroll your eligible Card by 8/23/17 and spend a total of $50+ at hulu.com/start/amex by 2/24/18 to receive a
1X $50 statement credit. Eligible purchase must be completed by 2/24/18. See terms for exclusions.

Terms
Valid online only. Eligible purchases applied towards this offer must be completed by 2/24/18. Offer is non-transferable. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 2/24/2018, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CGAW:0001
AFTER Saving:
Hulu
Spend $50 or more, get $50 back
Expires:
02/24/2018
Added to Card -91000
Redeem with this Card
Redeem Now

Details
Enroll your eligible Card by 8/23/17 and spend a total of $50+ at hulu.com/start/amex by 2/24/18 to receive a
1X $50 statement credit. Eligible purchase must be completed by 2/24/18. See terms for exclusions.

Terms
Valid online only. Eligible purchases applied towards this offer must be completed by 2/24/18. Offer is non-transferable. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 2/24/2018, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CGAW:0001
Old May 23, 2017, 4:45 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by trouble747
I don't quite understand this one. For some reason I thought the offer just said you had to spend $50 at Hulu; however, now that I look at the added offer it refers to a particular webpage (https://www.hulu.com/start/amex) which of course is limited to new accounts only and unlike the Amex offer states "spend $25, get $25."
It mentions eligible returning customers. Don't know what that means or who qualifies.
Old May 24, 2017, 7:28 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Finally figured out the hashtag to get the $60 off offer at Hilton when spending $300+ offer. It didn't appear on my card so I had to go to Twitter to get the offer. If you're in my boat, see below and enjoy!

Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your connected Amex Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges at participating Hilton or Curio properties from 5/22/17 to 7/30/17. Tweet using #AmexHltnCurio to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card.

T&C's
https://sync.americanexpress.com/twi...D426499E3D791A
Old May 24, 2017, 9:18 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by eclipsor
What do you guys get with Boxed? I feel like everything on there is so overpriced that I can't even tell if I'd make money off of the deal lol
Just made my first order. Definitely not great prices but after the sync offer, promo code, and cash back, I figure I saved about 20% compared to the local stores. Then again, everything is more expensive in San Francisco.

Bought a year's supply of deodorant and soap, plus 6 months of toilet paper.

So it's probably not a deal I'll be repeating any time soon.

But thanks to FT, since I wouldn't have even looked into it otherwise.
Old May 25, 2017, 12:15 am

Originally Posted by trouble747
This just appeared on my account and the language is different now. No mention of any special website:

Details
Enroll your eligible Card by 8/23/17 and spend a total of $50+ at hulu.com by 2/24/18 to receive a 1X $50 statement credit. Eligible purchase must be completed by 2/24/18. See terms for exclusions.

Terms
Old May 25, 2017, 11:37 am

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
This just appeared on my account and the language is different now. No mention of any special website:
Interesting. Maybe they realized they can't enforce the website.
Old May 26, 2017, 10:04 pm

Just had several offers pop up that are new to my cards since this morning - may be some old favorites coming back today:

• Jetblue, spend $200 get $40
  • Hotels.com Gift Card, spend $50 get $10
  • Enterprise/National/Alamo, spend $200 get $20
Old May 30, 2017, 2:21 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus (Premier Gold); Hilton HHonors (Gold); Chase Ultimate Rewards; Amex Plat
Just used Android Pay to buy a small (< $3) item at Whole Foods, just to see what would happen, and got the you used your Amex offer email. It appears that the warnings about the offer not processing if you use a mobile wallet may not apply, at least to Android Pay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.