Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

American Express Gold Biz card 50-60,000 MR points ($5k spend) [USA]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 16, 2014, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
For 60,000 points after $5,000 spend in 3 months:

- Apply over the phone and you must call 800-567-1083 and ask to be forwarded to the mail-in offer department for amex business gold. (See Post #31)

For 50,000 points after $5,000 spend in 3 months: now appears to be dead
Print Wikipost

American Express Gold Biz card 50-60,000 MR points ($5k spend) [USA]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2022, 8:03 am

Question Does bonus points on Stamps.com purchases still work in 2022?

Originally Posted by moops380
3x still posts for ups, stamps, and express1. My last purchase that has posted was on 1/21, so there is some lag on the points posting. Probably wait at least 2 months from purchase then verify.
Sorry for the bump to a very, very dead thread,

Special hi to @moops and @Buckeye,
I was wondering if you could help?

I signed up for the Amex Gold Business Card to collect the 3x points from shipping. Unfortunately it looks like Amex is categorizing Stamps.com purchases under "other". When I reached out to support, they said that there was nothing they could do on their end. I found you had both posted dealing with a similar problem back in 2016.

Are either of you still collecting the bonus Amex points from Stamps.com purchases? If so, how did you ensure that happened?

Thank you so much for any help! Massively appreciated.
Caleb
Old Aug 28, 2022, 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by Vossy
Sorry for the bump to a very, very dead thread,

Special hi to @moops and @Buckeye,
I was wondering if you could help?

I signed up for the Amex Gold Business Card to collect the 3x points from shipping. Unfortunately it looks like Amex is categorizing Stamps.com purchases under "other". When I reached out to support, they said that there was nothing they could do on their end. I found you had both posted dealing with a similar problem back in 2016.

Are either of you still collecting the bonus Amex points from Stamps.com purchases? If so, how did you ensure that happened?

Thank you so much for any help! Massively appreciated.
Caleb
I've personally switched to 3x chase ink card for shipping, and have not had any issues with 3x with chase. If you're loading your account $200 at a time you could also capitalize on office max promotions with the ink cash 5x at office supplies.

Its likely stamps.com switched for amex processors so you might want to use a different service that gives the same usps rates, like shippo.

I used to purchase alot of e-gift cards online at a grocery store website, citi premier and att+ cards both gave 3x for years and it was about 6 months before I realized I was only getting 1x. The payment processor changed from the grocery store to giftcardmall or something. Quite annoying, I would have switched to the citi double cash much sooner if I had known, or just go in person and use the premier to buy physical gift cards as in person it is still processed like groceries.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.