Wiki Posts
Search

Report Centurion "WOW" Offers, Invites, Gifts

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2020, 12:43 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Jay66
525 EUR in Germany for ALDI, Alnatura, dm, KaDeWe, Alsterhaus, Oberpollinger, MediaMarkt oder Zalando
Germany: this is back, albeit EUR 300 this time, runs until 31 Dec.

Also a bunch of (not-so-WOW) hotel credits.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 1:37 am

Programs: BA Gold
in the Netherlands 450 euros to spend (until 31/12) at some major mainstream retailers, same offer as earlier this year.
Old Oct 15, 2020, 9:10 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club, Virgin Flying Club, Shangri-La Golden Circle
For UK Cent card holders:

Recieved a Harvey Nichols hamper from Amex to celebrate the BFI London Film Festival.
Old Oct 15, 2020, 10:11 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plt
Originally Posted by NW8727
For UK Cent card holders:

Recieved a Harvey Nichols hamper from Amex to celebrate the BFI London Film Festival.
Did you use the Harrods credit? I wonder if this was sent to clients who didn't use the Harrods.
Old Oct 15, 2020, 11:10 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club, Virgin Flying Club, Shangri-La Golden Circle
Originally Posted by BobbySteel
Did you use the Harrods credit? I wonder if this was sent to clients who didn't use the Harrods.
Nope! Used the Harrods credit within the first week we could!
Old Oct 20, 2020, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Email offer of a free bottle of Burgundy. 2018 Benjamin Leroux Meursault6

imnotalawyer likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2020, 10:23 pm

Programs: More than I care to have, but never the ones I need.
US Personal Centurion
$1,000 for Patricia Robalino (www.patriciarobalino.com), expires Feb 28, 2021

I spent about 10 minutes poking around the Patricia Robalino site. Most product is over $5k. There are a few things in the $1,400 - $2,000 range, but they all seem to be sold out. The least expensive thing I found is https://www.patriciarobalino.com/bab...-heart-pendant
Old Nov 10, 2020, 8:55 pm

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by FlyingRobot
US Personal Centurion
$1,000 for Patricia Robalino (www.patriciarobalino.com), expires Feb 28, 2021

I spent about 10 minutes poking around the Patricia Robalino site. Most product is over $5k. There are a few things in the $1,400 - $2,000 range, but they all seem to be sold out. The least expensive thing I found is https://www.patriciarobalino.com/bab...-heart-pendant
Same - took a look at a few things and just laughed at the price points - never heard of the company and no plans to use the voucher.
Old Nov 11, 2020, 2:06 pm
Suspended

But you must admit, she has nice hands.
DJ_Iceman likes this.
Old Nov 13, 2020, 11:17 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Got an unexpected delivery from UPS today, which turned out to be a bottle of 2008 Dom Perignon and a really attractive Tiffany vase, courtesy of Centurion. Is this a common/typical "welcome to the club" kind of gift? It was completely unexpected, but perfect for us as we love fine wine and do shop at Tiffany, and this vase is the type of style we would choose on our own.

Maybe no big deal to the typical Centurion customer, but my wife and I really appreciated it!
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2020, 4:19 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
Got an unexpected delivery from UPS today, which turned out to be a bottle of 2008 Dom Perignon and a really attractive Tiffany vase, courtesy of Centurion. Is this a common/typical "welcome to the club" kind of gift? It was completely unexpected, but perfect for us as we love fine wine and do shop at Tiffany, and this vase is the type of style we would choose on our own.

Maybe no big deal to the typical Centurion customer, but my wife and I really appreciated it!
Wow! That is quite the gift!
DJ_Iceman and IndyHoosier like this.
Old Dec 8, 2020, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I received an email for a free Saks Spa kit gift.

Staycation Pampering
Calm your mind and pamper your skin with a sophisticated self-care ritual.
Includes:

• Byredo Chai Scented Candle • 111SKIN Sub Zero Depuffing Mask • Sisley L’Intergral Anti-Aging Discovery Set Staycation Pampering

or

Urban Sanctuary
Escape the stresses of everyday life with a skincare experience that will leave you re-energized, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
Includes:

• 111SKIN Cryo Sports Booster • Clé de Peau Beauté Foam Cleanser • Cellcosmet Swiss Biotech Cell Brightening Mask Urban Sanctuary
Old Dec 8, 2020, 7:52 am

Received this too. Also got a nice Burgundy wine package last month. The gifts are nice although it’s always suspicious when they suddenly send the gifts right before my annual fee hits. My first $5,000 fee just got billed today.
Old Dec 8, 2020, 10:35 am

Received the SAKs SPA thing as well. I have my annual $10,000 renewal coming up this month as well (1 primary and 1 supplemental)

There's about a 1% chance I'll renew as I have gone from traveling every week to zero travel and none forecasted for 2021.

My business doesn't see crazy global travel coming back until 2022 and even then unless it's a site visit or a real in person event so much will be done remotely.
Old Dec 16, 2020, 6:40 pm

I forgot to redeem the Saks Spa gift when I first received the email, but just did it now and only one of the two options was still available (the Urban Sanctuary). So for anyone who hasn't redeemed yet, you may wish to do so before it also goes out of stock.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.